A Walk In The Garden

Aditya's pov

At last, mission accomplished. Seeking forgiveness from Dishita is the hardest mission I have so far done.

After the boring lunch time, me, Dishi, Dau, Krishna, and the Pandavas decided to roam aimlessly in the palace gardens. Or to be more precise, they dragged me and Yuvraj Yudhishtr along with them.

Me and Yuvraj instantly became friends. He is a great person to talk with. In fact I am learning many new things by speaking with him. Moreover, he is also a pathetic elder brother like me. I just have one sister and I am already fed up. But he has four younger brothers, who are, as far as I observed, are very naughty and mischievous. He is the most calm person I have ever met.

Likewise, Dishi and the other Pandavas became friends easily. They all are chatter-boxes. They have the ability to talk and talk and just talk for the whole day!!! I seriously wonder how Yuvraj manages with his brothers....

Dau is like a referee in a wrestling match. Krishna is the one who starts any topic. Rajkumar Bheem and Rajkumar Nakul are the ones who constantly joke on anything and everything. Rajkumar Arjun is that clever person who makes timely jokes. Rajkumar Sahadev is that person who's jokes are hard to understand. Dishi  is an all-rounder. Me and Yuvraj are those silent members of a conversation........ 

Suddenly, a pair eyes which took my breath away flashed in my mind. Why does that flash in front of me out of nowhere??? I seriously don't know what the hell is happening to me..... I saw her in the training grounds today. With just one look at me, she took my breath away. Since then, those pair of eyes is refusing to leave my mind. I know it's abnormal to be like this, but I couldn't help myself. Those eyes were....... Stop stop....Stop thinking about it.

I shook my head in a attempt to cancel my thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Yuvraj questioned, as he saw me shaking my head vigorously.

"Yeah....I am fine. I am alright." I tried assuring him but he doesn't seem satisfied with my answer.

"Are you sure, Yuvraj?" He asked once again. I nodded in a reassuring way.

We walked for sometime, with the rest others chatting and joking.

"Bhratashree, Pitashree wants to meet you." A sweet voice interrupted everyone's banter. I turned around, only to witness the same pair of mesmerizing eyes, which I am trying so hard to forget.

Our eyes locked as she looked at me. I can feel myself getting drowned in those deep, beautiful and magnificent eyes. Time seemed to slow down and I got totally captured by those dreamy eyes. I felt a strange attraction for the owner of those eyes. This is the second time I see her, but also I feel like I have known her, since eternity. Those intricate pair of eyes seemed familiar yet so strange.

I felt someone elbowing me, bringing me out of my little dreamland.

"I am coming. And Mridini and Yuvraj, this is Vidushi, Kakashree Vidur's daughter. Our sweet little sister. The youngest and most favourite of all." Yuvraj introduced her.

Vidushi.... I smiled sheepishly hearing her name. I don't know what's happening with me. But whatever is happening, is happening at full speed. I can hear Dishi say something but I didn't pay any attention. My entire attention is only on the owner of those magical eyes.

She joined her hands as way of greeting and left with Yuvraj Yudhishtr. My eyes followed her until she disappeared around the corner.

"Enough of starring at her, Aditya." I heard Krishna's voice. And that's when I realized that I am not alone! I am surrounded by a crowd!!! Oh no..... Everyone should have seen me looking at Vidushi. What am I going to do now???

"Did someone notice?" I whispered so that only Krishna could head me.

"Everyone did." He whispered back and I mentally slapped myself. How can you be so unaware of your surroundings, Aditya???

"Looks like..... Someone's in love." Prince Arjun said in teasing tone and I looked away, embarrassed. Dishi elbowed me and raised her eyebrows in a teasing way. And now their banter starts.....

--------------

After an hour of endless teasing by the four younger Pandavas, Dau, Krishn and my 'dearest' sister, I went back to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror. The memory of Vidushi flashed before my eyes. I smiled, thinking about that beautiful girl....... Usually if someone tease me in the name of girls, I lash out at them. But today, those teasing where a kind of...... I don't know how to call it, but it felt like....... again I don't know what to call it.

But I know one thing for sure, that girl is doing something to me. Something which is beautiful and pleasant. And I am liking that feeling. Maybe, I have a small crush on her......

=========

( Please read it till the end.)

First of all, sorry for the late update. Hope you liked the chapter. If you did, please do vote and comment. I apologize if it was boring.

Second, Due to the lack of female characters in Mahabharata, I needed to create one, so that I can pair Aditya. The concept of Vidur's daughter it's completely MY IMAGINATION. Children of Vidur weren't mentioned in detail in the original Mahabharata. The character Vidushi, is completely my imagination. If such a person existed, it is PURELY A COINCIDENCE. Please tell me if you don't like this concept.

Third, I am thinking of giving a face to my characters. I have a few people in mind for Aditya and Vidushi. But I cannot find any one suitable for Dishita. She is brave, confident, deadly, adventures, carefree, spontaneous, friendly, energetic, talkative, cute, and beautiful with brains. I have imagined Dishita as a girl who has fire in her eyes, confidence in her walk, clarity in her speech and boldness in whatever she does. I am not able to decide on anyone for Dishita.

As of Aditya, I have imagined him to be a soft spoken, handsome and charming guy, who can become 'dangerous' if required. He is not afraid to speak out but at the same time doesn't speak much. I have imagined him to be over protective of Dishita and whomever he loves. He is organised, calm, concentrated, calculating, clever, witty and dangerous whenever he wants to be.

And as of Vidushi, I have imagined her to be very knowledgeable and intellectual, like her name suggests. She is a sweet, kind, caring, and bubbly individual, who has the ability to lighten up the atmosphere and anybody's mood.

So please please please help me in this. If you feel that he/she is suitable for playing Aditya/Dishita/Vidushi or any other characters of Mahabharata, please tell me in the comment box.

Thank you..... Stay safe......