Again, James?

The Golden Marauders stood in the Room of Requirement alone. 

Thanks to Roxanne and Rose, all of the Marauders were obliviated. They believed they spent their time in RoR for James's birthday laughing and drinking. They didn't believe they met their grandchildren. 

They completely forgot. 

They forgot everything including what the Golden Marauders told them about their future. 

"Are you sure about this, Rosie?" Ruby asked. 

"Of course I am," she assured but sounded skeptical. 

"I'll turn the turny thing," James declared as he delicately took the time turner. 

"Imagine not knowing what it's called," Scorpius snorted. 

"Imagine being a blonde ferrety prat," James sassed back. 

"Can we just get this over with," Lily rolled her green eyes. "The faster we get back, the less mum is going to murder us."

"Right," James nodded as he twisted the time turner. 

Once more, a golden mist surrounded the group. It was thick, and they couldn't see anything. They were lucky if they saw anything other than the golden sparkling mist. 

Highway to Hell by ACDC played loudly. 

This was the first thing the group took notice to while waiting for the mist to disappear. 

When the mist finally disappear, James took notice to a single person the room. Her caramel hair whipped behind her as she threw spells at personified dummies. Her dance was lethal, and James was instantly thankful he hasn't crossed the woman.

"Damn, Jamesie," Freddie whispered. "Your mum is hot as fuck. I'm starting to see why Uncle Harry fell in love with her."

It was only then did James realise the woman was his mother. 

"Ew. Freddie," Ruby hissed. "That's my mum! And for the record, she's always been amazing."

"I know," Freddie clarified. By now the Time Travelers were looking at him funny. "I mean she's a total MILF-"

"Fredrick," Roxanne countered. "Just stop talking."

They were too caught up in their own conversation, they took no notice to the lack of music. They definitely didn't take notice to a very pissed off Nova Lupin-Black. 

"Excuse me," she announced hotly. 

When everyone turned to her, they took instance notice to something. 

This wasn't the 39-year-old Nova they were expecting. 

Standing before them was a fifteen-year-old Nova Lupin-Black. 

"This isn't the Chum Bucket," Marco stated. 

"No shit, sherlock," Nova rolled her eyes. "It's Mars."

James's eyes noticed she hadn't had her wand in her hand. However, he knew, she could (and would) make anyone sorry without her wand. 

"Who are you?"

"Um . . ."

"Listen," she began hotly. "I just got back from a seven hour detention with the pink bitch. I spent the whole time slicing my hand open. I'm going home tomorrow and I lack the patience of dealing with your shit. Who are you?"

"I'm your daughter," Jade said as she stepped forward. If Jade was proud of anything, it was that she was her mother's daughter. 

"Right," Nova scoffed. "And I'm Godric Gryffindor."