Meeting Their Offspring

"FILTHY HALFBREEDS--!" Walburga's portrait screeched.

Fifteen-year-old Nova groaned and made her way into the hallway.

"Grandmother," Nova began pleasantly. "If you could kindly be quiet so we can sort out our . . .visitors, it would be much delighted."

"Sorry, Nova dear."

"Old hag," Nova mumbled hotly as she found her seat between Harry and Sirius. 

"If it's any consolation," Jade began. "You get the bitch off the wall in the future."

Sirius rubbed his temples before pointing between Jade and Nova. "It is just me, or am I seeing double?"

Ruby opened her mouth to say something before Sirius cut across.

"Damn. I'm seeing triple now." 

"It's just you, Da," Nova smirked. "I think it's all the powder donuts."

Remus snorted. 

"Now," Moody said before anyone else could say anything. "Who are you?"

"I'm-" Freddie began, but Roxanne cut across, placing a hand over his mouth. 

"-not allowed to talk," she said. "We don't want you embarrassing yourself."

"He doesn't need to speak for that," Marco snorted. 

"Let's start off with blondie in the back," Fred stated, pointing to Scorpius. His ginger hair was splayed across his forehead. His resemblance to Freddie, his nephew, was uncanny. 

"That's Dray's offspring," Nova declared. "Baby Ferret looks nicer..."

"Thanks, Aunt Nox," Scorpius murmured. "I'm Scorpius Malfoy-"

"Don't even think about being rude," Jade growled dangerously as she addressed the group of the past, causing Ron to jump out of his seat. "If you are, I'll skin you alive."

"That's definitely Nova's daughter," Ron assured with a nod as he lifted himself off of the floor with dignity. "Bloody sounds like her. Threats and all."

"Right . . ." Scorpius began again. "I'm a third year Slytherin."

"He's in love with-" Ruby was silenced by a pale hand being placed over her mouth.

"She meant no one. I'm a heartless snake." Scorpius grinned nervously.

"Scorp, you were literally sobbing when you dropped your gummy worms," Rose deadpanned.

"We aren't even going to talk about your-" A blushing Scorpius was cut off by Ruby.

"See what I have to deal with?" She ran a hand through her hair. "Everyday!"

Nova bit her lip in attempt to hide the smirk forming on her face at the new information.

"NEXT!" Fred announced.

"Let's start with the good-looking one," Freddie smirk stepping forward.

"My name is Lily Minerva Potter," the small redhead grinned, stepping forward.

"That right there," Lily grinned. "That's my granddaughter. You could never top that."

"Lils! This was my time to shine!"

"You said the good-looking one," Lily said as if it were obvious. "I am simply taking my place."

"Now, now, Lilykins," James teased upon seeing his best mate close to tears. "We can't offend the big baby."