Author's Note

Hi!

I would like to apologize for my slow updates. I have been having writer's block with this story and it's frustrating. I plan to update soon. 

This is also the case for my Marauders Fanfic. I'm having writer's block for this too. 

In my original story The Girl Who Fought, as we know, Sirius and Alex are a thing as are Remus and Tonks.

If we could please stop trashing the two ships, that would be much delightful. 

I get it YOU LOVE WOLFSTAR! Me fucking too! 

I simply made Sirius and Alex a ship to add diversity, and to experiment. I love the idea of the two. I made Remus and Tonks a ship because THEY ARE RAISING TWO KIDS TOGETHER! They fall in love with each other out of respect. With Remus and Tonks, I love the idea of Tonks loving Remus for everything that makes him Remus Lupin but . . . the age gap is killing me. Also, Sirius died. Remus thought he had 50 odd years until he died. He learned after the first war to not live in the past. 

Wolfstar has, and will always be, one of my favorite ships . . .ever. 

I have considered rewriting Alirius (Alex and Sirius) and Remdora (Remus and Tonks) because of the hate they get. However, I simply cannot do that with the thousands of readers I have. 

If you hate either of those ships, I could care less anymore. The fucks I gave did a Dumblewhore and swan dived off the Astronomy Tower. 

Again, this is MY STORY! I will do so as I wish with it. 

When I started, I wanted to make it diverse and different than most. 

I went with something different (Alirius) because I wanted to. 

*Also Alex is not a child! They are in their early 30s!*