Nova Potter's 1995 Cameo

Everyone sat in the large sittin room. 

Sirius, in dog form, made himself comfortable in between Harry and Nova. He laid comfortably with a large grin on his face as his rested on his daughter's legs while his feet pushed Harry away. 

It was a strange sight for James to see especially considering the dog was not only his grandfather, but humongous. The teenage version of his mother sat peacefully stroking Snuffles's head as she read her book. His teenage father sat on the opposing side of the couch playing chess with Uncle Ron. Luckily there was a side table it sat upon. His father, Harry, didn't seem to be paying attention to game. He was too engrossed in sneaking glances at his mother. 

"Nothing has really changed then," Elyse whispered to James. Her breath sent his senses into over drive. 

"What?" James's honey eyes met her. 

"Aunt Nova and Uncle Harry, your parents," she rolled her crystal blue eyes. "They're the exact same as they are in our time."

"Minus the 'fuck me right now, I am horny' look Dad sends Mum," Jade said lowly as she leaned into the conversation. Marco was peacefully sleeping with his head rested in her lap. 

Remus Lupin snorted, leading James to believe he heard Jade's remarked. Nonetheless, he went back to reading his book. 

Lily was curled onto a charm resting peacefully. She was talking to Moody about the different battles he was in before slowly falling asleep. 

Ruby, Rose, and Scorpius sat hundled in a small triangle, whispering in hushed voices. Fourteen-year-old Ginny Weasley was deeply reminded of Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Nova, always discussing some great danger they needed to defeat. 

Roxanne, as per usual, had her nose in a book. 

Freddie was discussing pranks with her father and uncle. 

Hugo was watching the chess match between Harry and Ron.

It was peaceful and quiet for a few minutes. 

"No!" Nova shouted, jumping to her feet. "Don't do that! You absolute idiot!"

"What?" Sirius shout up transforming back into his human form. 

"Fuck you, Grace Blackthorn!" Nova said hotly. "I hope you are subjected to Umbitch-"

"That's cruel," Remus remarked without looking up from his book. 

"-then I hope Wormtail tries seducing you!"

"Wormtail can't seduce shit," Sirius, both dead and alive, snorted. 

"Then rot in hell!" Nova seethed. "You worthless, good for nothin, bitch!"

"Hey!" James said with false happiness. "That's what Mum called She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!"

"Who-?"

"You don't wanna know," Jade said darkly. "We are forbidden from speaking her name. So we decided to take a page out of Voldemort's book and call her 'She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name'."

"Okay . . .but who is she?" Harry asked with mild curiosity. 

"Oh she's some homophobic and transphobic bitch who wrote about Uncle Harry's life," Roxanne piped up."

"Aunt Nova isn't even in it," Elyse frowned. "Would've made it ten times better."

"Papa Siri and Papa Remmy aren't even together," Ruby added from the corner she sat in. "Neither are Uncle Dean and Uncle Shay."

"Or Uncle Blaise and Uncle Theo," Jade added. "Now that I think about it . . .I'm not in it either."

"I'm a boy with the name 'Albus Severus'," Ruby cringed. "I think I'd rather be left out."