Hogwarts National Women's Week

Jade strutted through the corridors of Hogwarts as she would do walking to Transfiguration, which sadly was no longer taught by Minnie. In all honesty, Jade was never taught my Grandmum Minnie. By the time she got to Hogwarts, their was already a new teacher.

"If we're late, I'm killing you, Jazz," Marco huffed. Wearing a grey Hufflepuff with the quidditch crest on it and black pants rather than his uniform his hair was messing perfect. Much like James, his dark hair was the perfect combination between messy and perfectly groomed. "How long does it take to pee?"

"Considering I had to insert a tampon in my vagina, it takes a moment," Jade stated bluntly. Instead of a hoodie and sweat pants, she wore her white button up shirt tucked into her dark green and black plaid skirt. Her shirt was both lose and tight, holding her frame. Her Slytherin tie hung around her neck but it was lose. Her caramel hair was effortless perfect. While many spent hours styling their hair, Jade didn't need to. "Besides, Lily came to me pale as snow saying she was bleeding. She knew it was coming. Mum educated her on it, much like she did me, Teddy, James, and Rubes. Hell, I'm pretty sure she gave you the talk too."

""Just because you have two fathers, doesn't mean you don't have to know about the female reproductive system'" Marco quote. "She told me about the menstrual cycle after I wondered why you refused to eat anything beside chocolate-"

"I always eat chocolate," Jade stated as they climbed the stairs.

"Yeah but this time you threw Sir Padfoot at my head," Marco shuddered. "I never thought I'd be scared of a black dog plushie."

"Sir Padfoot has proved once again that you can always rely upon dogs-"

"Are you still salty about Tundra not wanting to cuddle with you?" Marco snorted.

Tundra was Jade's can. Unlike Shadow, Tundra was pure white.

"Yes!" Jade cried exasperated. "It was a very traumatic day-"

"Jazz, you ran out of chocolate‐"

"It was a world crisis!"

"Whatever you say."

"Oh, and, Buzz Buzz," Jade grinned. "Thanks for waiting for me. El and Rox have charms so I would've had to walk alone."

"Well, considering Aunt Hermione got attack by a troll in the bathroom-"

"My mum was there-"

"-and you Potters are trouble magnets," Marco continued with a grin. "Thought I'd chase all the scary demons away."

"If I recall correctly, you're the one that hides behind me when we go to haunted houses-"

"The clowns, Jazz! The clowns!"

***

"Elyse-" James began.

"No, James," she said.

"But I didn't ask anything yet!"

"And what if I were to ask if you wanted a store poptart?" James grinned.

Elyse opened her mouth, but closed it with a frown.

"Sorry," she murmmered.

"It's cool. Anyways, would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me?"

Elyse spun around to face him.

"No, Potter. No," she stated. "Your Jade's brother-"

"That's your excuse?" James asked flabbergasted.