Lioness VS Pheonix

"I did," Nova Potter declared as an unsettled glare rested upon one of the most respected wizards.

"Oh shit," Elyse whispered to Jade.

"It's about the go down," James remarked as all of the Time Travelers took a step back.

"Oi! Bone heads!" Regulus shouted. "Get the munchies! It's about to start!"

Harry noticed the fire churning the eyes of his girlfriend's future self, or as he knew, his future wife. It was dangerous and deadly. Her face was nothing less than a mask for the fury she felt inside.

It was her eyes that gave her fury away.

Harry figured she meant to show her rage. She can school her expressions in a blink of an eye.

"Am I right to assume your future Nova?" Albus inquired.

"You once said that perhaps I could break your nose just as your brother had in hopes of making it straight," Nova said lowly.

"Sounds like something I would say-"

Nova's fist made contact with his nose, successfully causing blood down his face.

"Nova Lily!" Remus reprimanded his daughter that was technically older than him.

Following the trend since she arrived, Nova Potter ignored her father.

"I take it my plan didn't work," Albus said as he pulled himself from the floor.

"Had it not worked, you would be dead," she seethed.

"GO, MUM!" James called.

"DRAG HIS ARSE!" Jade chanted.

"MUM! MUM! MUM!" Ruby and Lily chanted while the others chanted, "AUNT NOVA! AUNT NOVA! AUNT NOVA!"

"At first, I didn't understand why you raised a boy for slaughter," Nova stated. "But then I realized that sometimes you need to sacrifice something for the greater good. Sacrifice one life for the many. If it would have been any other person in the world, I would have helped. Being a Gryffindor means doing what is right. Being a Gryffindor means you make the tough decisions, the ones no one wants to make. Taking the measures to reach that goal. Slytherins aren't far off from that. The major difference being Slytherins will sacrifice the world for the people they love."

"Now the question remains," Nova took a daring step forward. "If it came down to Ariana, are you a Gryffindor or a Slytherin?"

Just as Dumbledore opened his mouth to speak, Nova's fist collided with his jaw.

"That's for sending Harry, Ron, and Hermione on a wild fucking goose chase without more than three clues."

Her palm struck his cheek.

"That's for not sharing the whole plan."

Sirius moved to stop her but Jade stood in front of him.

"Let her be, Pops," Jade whispered. "Besides, it's hilarious."

Nova kicked Dumbledore's knee cap in.

"That's for knowing damn well Da was innocent and not doing a bloody thing."

Water fell over top of Albus Dumbledore, soaking him.

"That's for erasing me from Pa's existence."

She punched Dumbles one more time, breaking his glasses.

"And that was simply because I wanted to."

The people of the past were too shocked to move. This beautiful woman that radiated power, quite literally just beat the living daylights out of Albus Dumbledore.