Untitled Part 26

I had questions still. Alot of them actually. Like how did Jasper find me at the insane aslyum. What is my brother doing. When are the cops gonna pay me a visit. When are my parents going to come find me. I mean I killed their son. That was the one son they had together. My father married the women he cheated with. It just feels wrong.  I was sitting in my chair at my desk. I was back at my old apartment. Because apparently my parents left to Italy while I have been gone. I have been free for 3 months now and not one call. Not even from the one man the one person I have trusted and loved and given my entire life into their hands. Now all I feel for them is anger. He handed me over for revenge. He handed me to the devil. He doesnt even call. FOr all I know is ha could have gone through with his plan. He could be dead in ditch somewhere. 

Ring Ring Ring Ring.    " Who could that be." I part from my beloved writing to pick up the phone.

" Hello" 

" Sophie sweetie. I wold have called sooner but you see we just got home." My mother in laws voice screeched its way through the telephone.

" Ya I could use you guys to come down here."

" Honey you are 18 now"

Thats when i it dawned on me. I turned 18. I have been 18 for about 3 months now.

" Sweetie are you listening." She paused to wait for me to answer.

" Ya ya sorry."

" As I was saying you should come home to Arizona. I am sure your father would love to see you. Oh yes Steven has come back here to. We could be like one big happy family again."

She was unbelievable. Her one son or her only child was killed by her daughter. Well her daughter in law killed her only son and she wants me to come home so we can be a big old happy family again. When were we ever happy.

" Umm I dont think me coming there would be a goo....."

" No questions I got you an airflight set for tomorrow evening."

" Oh umm ok I guess I will see you tomorrow." I heard the end of the line end quickly. I held the phone agaisnt my ear for a few minutes before setting it down on the desk. I was still in shock with all that had just taken place. I didnt start to write until a few minutes later after I had recovered.

I knew he would come around looking to watch me. I didnt want him to be angry when he saw that I left.  I ran to my room and picked out a few pairs of clothes. A few tshirts of various colors. Then I packed a three dresses. One was purple. Like lavender. It was checkered and reached my knees. It was a soft flowly fabric. It had sleeves that went down my shoulders a little. It had blue trim. Light blue trim all around the hems. 

The second one was yellow. Like the sun. It went down to my feet and it had the same kind of sleeves. This one was just yellow.

The third was my favorite. It was white with dark blue speckles all over. Thenit had little colums of blue flowers clustered together coming up from the bottom till about my waist. I had a dark blue belt around my wasit with a gold latch. It was about knee lenght. It had medium shoulder thick straps. It wouldnt just lay flat against me it puffed out a little. I put them in the dress bags. Then I packed five of my favorite pairs of jeans and all my underclothes.

" All ready to go for tomorrow."

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring.

" Please dont let it be her." I folded my hands and looked to heaven. Begging God. 

" Hey girl." 

" Jacky" I started jumping up and down. I was so overly exicted about 

" Can you pick me up." I stopped jumping up and down. 

" Did you sneak out again." She alwayss would do this when she got very bored. I dont know how she did it but she did.

"  No I have been realeased. I am so serious right now. I asked them for your number. I am standing at some randome pay phone out somewhere."

" Ok I am coming but you better not be lieing. Whats the street called."

" Ummm Maryland Av."

" oK be there in at the most 20."  I hung up and went to grab my jacket. I stepped out into the cold night breeze and started walking down the dark street.

                                                                            20 minutes later ( give or take a few.)

" Hey Jacky."  I call out to the back of her fire red hair. She is wearing a black hoodie and a pair of spandex short short black shorts.  

" What were they thinking. They want her back in their for having an emotional break down after she is raped." I muttered under my breath. I mean Jacky had a beautiful figure. Along with those blue eyes and that cute little mouse nose. She had freckles on her face but not a ton of them. Well at the least to say she was beautiful.

She turned towards me in a quick spin. I saw that sparky smile  that alwasys overjoyed me. 

" Hey sparky. So they finally let you out of that place huh."  She ran and pumbled me in a hug.  For a second I didnt react but then I grasped her and we jumped up and down holding each other.

" I am so happy to see you."  Her voice all giddy and exicted.

" Me to, but hey we better get back to my house. We dont need to look for any trouble. " She bobbed her head up and down.

 When we finally got back to my tiny apartment we stumbled through the door and collasped onto my couch laughing hysterically.

" Hey do you want to come to Arizona with me." I had stopped laughing but she was still kinda giggling  but stopped when I suddnely popped the question.

" What ?"

" You come to Arizona with me for a few days. I half to see my family and it would be awesome if you could come."

" Umm but I cant afford...... I cant  I mean I dont think I can."

" No it's my treat but please. We can have so much fun. I could really use you to come with me anyway."

" ummmmm ok. When do we leave."

" Tomorrow evening."  Her eyes went wide.

" I dont have any clothes. I just have this slutty outfit. I mean hey even these need to be thrown away now so I need to get myself some clothes somehow. Somehow." I think the last word was more for her as she dropped her voice low and looked to her feet.

" Why are they dirty. They look clean. Any how dont worry about it. I can buy you some clothes."

" I had to say bye to my boys. I mean me and those man nurses have a special connection. She wiggled her eyebrows in a seductive tone. I jumped back gasping and shocked. I slapped her. 

" You shamful girl. Tsk tsk tsk." I Wiggled my pointer finger at her.

" Look I know sex for you has become a hurtful thing. A revenge tactic a leverage a weapon." I squirmed a bit in my place at the mention of things from my sick slutty past.  " But for me it's just all fun and games. Just a way to cover up what really hurts."

" Dont mess with it anymore ok Jacky. It's not worth it. No matter what. Even if your pain seemes to be so much. Even if that is the only way you can make it disappear." She nodded her head but refused to look at me.

" For now lets get some sleep and then tomorrow we can go shopping."

We both crawled into my bed and cuddled up next to each other. " I missed you so much." I whispred to her.

" I missed you to." She whispered back. Then I sang a little lullaby and we slowly dozed off to sleep.