chapter 5

" Jasper" I yelled infuriated with the fact that he dressed me.

I made sure to say it over dramatically. As I came upon the kitchen I turned to face jasper in the living room.

He was leaning against the couch his arms crossed over his chest. Then that smirk. That wide smirk. It was just smeared all over his face. His gorgeous.... Wait no no I didn't mean that.

All I wanted to do was take a soapy vingery bar of soap and wash it off.( It that kind of soap was even a thing.)

" Yes babe you called." His gruffy sexy voice said. It just made you want to melt. This time though I couldn't melt.

" You dressed me the smorning and I ain't your baby, baby" Now I got to wear a smirk just like him. I leaned into my hip crossed my arms and gave him the momma look. I have a very good momma look to.

" Yes I did. I had to but it did prove you have a very sexy body baby cakes." I threw my hands up into the air and let them flop back down hitting my thighs letting be very exasperated. I even had the exasperated face to go with the hand motions. But all he did was laugh a little then when he saw me he tried to compose himself.

I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to push him backwards over the couch. It half worked. He pulled me with him.

He landed on his back. Me with my 5'2 frame fit nicely on his 6'5 frame.

" Fuck that hurt." He said sounding still like he had the wind knocked out of him.

" Well I am comfy so stay there and that is not a nice word sweet cheeks."

" You think my butts cute." He laughed a little.

' well you do have a great butt.'

Then he started laughing.

" No you do not have a cute butt."

He just laughed harder.

" What !!!!!"

" You said that out loud." He managed to say offer his uncompressable laughing.

Heat filled my cheeks. I am sure it was cherry red.Embarrsment crowded in. I his my face in the crook of his neck.

" Ya you hide there. Any way you have a pretty cute butt to."

I growled because he just kept making me get redder.

Suddenly though I felt his big warm hand on my back

" You smell so good. Kinda like a woodsy smell mixed with old spice. I could stay here for forever."

" Then stay with me." His whisper barely reached my ears.

Great I said that aloud. I mentally face palmed my forhead over and over.

My face and hole body went aflame.

He roughfly but skillfully grabbed my hips and massaged them in a circular motion.

I have known this manmfor three days and I know I could easily fall for him. He is sweet funny kind then my mind whispered ' also 24'

I pushed it out of my head and enjoyed the moment.

He ran one of his rough hands through my long messy brunette hair.

Before I realized it he was straddling me.

My stomach was doing backflips all over and every where he touched felt like it was warm and tingly. Something I had never felt blossomed inside.

His face was serious as his emerald green eyes stared back at me.

Was he gonna kiss me? He leaned closer. Will he kiss me?

Nope. He whispered into my ear.

" Sophie you are better off without a dangerous person in your life. "

Then he got up pulled me up and walked off towards the front door.

Passing my brother along the way.

" Where you off to man." Nothing. Just a slamming door as his reply.

Steven looked at me and Gabe me a what did you do look.

I just shrugged and hugged him.

To my surprise he pushed me away.

" please Lillian don't make this harder."

OK I am confused!!

" Steven its me Sophie." Hurt flashed in his eyes. He just started to cry and walk off.

Four years ago my brother left for two years. When he came back he was a changed man. In the worst possible way. I miss my brother. I miss the real Steven. I know I need answers. Also I know where I can get them.

Mr. Gray was there commander. He is the new principle. So I know I can try and get answers. I half to have answers.