Chapter 14

" Help. Please Help me. please." I screamed that sentene over and over so loud all night. Hours must have passed and my voice was almost gone. I finally ve up and just fell slient in the back corner. If you go back far enough I can sleep under the stairs. I was freezing. I kept shivering without control.

Hours later I heard the door creek open and footsteps coming down. I shrink even farther back hoping I can just hide from him. 

" I know you are here I can find you." His deep husky voice tells me in a very predatory  manner.

 I decided it would be easier if I just came out. So I crawled out and gave myslef to him.

" lets go. Got to get ready for school. Nobody can get suspicious." I walk up the stairs passing him without even saying anything. 

" Where are my clothes." All I can do is whisper because of my voice is gone.

" On the chair."

I walk over and pick up my navy blue maxi skirt. Then I put on a my short sleeve black v shirt jacket over the top. then I hed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, brush my hair,and put my hair into a bun. I am not bothering with makeup. i am over it.

" Ok I am all done. Lets go."

" Here eat tis on the way." He shoves a bowl of steamy creamy hot rasberry oatmeal into my hands.  I take a deep breath of it into my nostrils. " yummmmy" I half to admit that smells really good and looks really good. I followed him out the door and to the truck through the woods that was ten minutes through the woods. I climbed into the tall black dodge truck into the freezing seat.

" So uhh you lost your voice from all the screaming." I just glare at him since it was his abusive action that forced me to go to such measures.

" Dont look at me. You should have just gone to sleep."

"Oh ya in a freezing cold cellar where i could possibly die."

" Ya It was well I was angry.'

"Next time just conrol that anger. I have bruises on my wrists my neck and my hips."

" Ya well sorry."

" Ugh oh my goodnes please. Can I turn on ths radio. I  need music."

" Fine just no rap."

" Ok" I reach my hand to turn it on and dust puffs into the air. " Is that dst. You really dont use this do you."

" No not really Umm I dont really need it. I like peace and quiet." he chuckles in the cutest chuckle I have ever heard. it makes me chuckle.

Finally I get to school and jump out just trying to ignore him.

" Rember dont talk to anyone. I got something on you."

I just nodd and keep walking. I push through the smudgd glass doors and into the busy hallway of school. I go to my locker grab my books for history and start to push my way through the heavy crowd.

Finally thelogy is over. I mean its like the easiest class ever but I get so bored. The bell for luch goes off and I make my way toward the cafateria. I form into the long school line to wait for my lunch. I managed to stay away from amy all day which has been really hard. My throat still hurts and is still gone. Well almost. I can whisper. I glance around the cafe and observe the happy hormonal teenagers. The jocks and football team that sit at the middle table so they can earn all the attentio. Their bimbos stand around laughing hysterically. The geek and nerd table. I mean they are actually normal excpt for a few. They just care about doing well and geting good grades. I never got good grades. Then theirs the cheerleader table. They seem to just be talking like girls and laughing excessivley. Then last but not least the badboy section. The ones who go to the principles office everyday. The ones who stuff people into the lockers. The ones who spray paint the side of buildings. Then theirs a few girls like us. We dont have a table. We sit outside. They treat us like a disease that shouldnt be tampered with until one of the boys hormones goes raging.