Chapter 21

Me and blake sat in the car looking at the big building. It was made of red and brown bricks. Little windows went up in rows of five then five across. A perfect square. The roof just squared off at the top. Every window had bars on it. Just like an instution. Off to the side there was a building that was alot smaller but very long. It was the entry and the visinting area. There was a green canopy that went over the entry door and went down the walk way up to the door. The green reminded me of a hotel. Like a very expensive hotel. Well in a way this was a hotel. For people who stayed a very long time. On it in very nice swirly golden letters there stood the name. Water Creek. It was a very nice gold color. It had a slight shine to it. There was a big parkin lot on one side. But before we entered we had to get through the big gates. THey had a fence that sourrounded the entire 10 acres. Ya 10 acres. Crazy I know. This was the only instution within like miles upon miles. well actually the only instution for Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.

On the other side of the small small parking lot there was a huge green grass field. At the end of it there was a little silver gate that went into well I dont know.

I just staired at it. We had been sitting here for a half an hour. We didnt say anything the hole 2 hour ride and now for the last half an hour. I guess he was with one of his friends. They were racing and he wanted to sto by and check the place out again. So ok we talked for about fifteen minutes. He said he never stopped thiking about me. All I had for him was anger. I mean why would he go back up there. Why would he want to rember me. I wanted him to forget me. Honestly I wanted to die today. Out there. Except I wanted to die knowing I was free and not chained or die because of torture.

" I dont know if I can go in there. I promised myself I would take this to my grave."

I hear blake take a little sigh I use my side vision and I see him rub his eyes like he was frustrated.

" You know what I will be fine. I am just gonna get out here and umm thanks for the ride I will umm ya." I say it in a angry but sad tone. I dont know how they can mix but thats how it sounded. My voice broke into a crack as if I was about to cry. I felt tears brimming my eyelids and it felt as if my heart was hardening even more.

" No sophie honestly I want to help."

" Why do you want to help me. You will never find out anything. I swear to God if you say anything I will never let you live." I looked over at blake. I saw him scrunch up his eyebrows and a pained expression crossed his face.

" Are you threatening me." His voice was diffrent. saddened. What have I done I aske myself. What am I becoming.

" tsk tsk tsk. Isnt he jus a sad puppy. Like I said I had a feeling he wasnt going to be out of the picture." Her voice boomed into my head throwing me back in the seat.

" Sophie are you okay !" Blake grabbed hold of my shoulders.

I felt hands around my neck. They were cutting off my oxygen. I struggled to try and get them off of me. I slammed my head into the glass and on the dash board. She wouldnt relent.

" I might half to take care of a few things." I could almost see the smirk she was wearing.

" Sophie stop. Your hurting yourself. Stop it." Blake kept trying to get her to stop but like I said she is relentless. His voice was so desperate. Things started going foggy. I heard a car door slam and then it all went away. She stopped.

I took in a huge breath. One after another deep breaths. I grabbed my head on either side and just gripped onto my hair.

" Leave me alone." I screamed it so loud. My voice started to crack. I huddled myself onto the car seat. I buried my head down onto my knees in the protective way."