Chapter 12

I went my entire day through school not really there. I was to distracted with what I had on my mind. I mean I just found out that the person I am falling for even though he has abusive intenions. I just know thats not him. I somehow can look passed the bad in him. See the good. See his heart and whats truly in it. He is not this monster. I like to think and I tell myself this continually. 

I seem to be so absorbed in my thoughts as I walk down the main hallway toward the door that I dont even realize that I am about to run into to someone.  Then I hit a hard surface before falling. It seems though that it didnt even effect the person I ran into to.

" Oh my gosh I am so sorry." I tell him as I try to pick myself up from the ground.

" No its okay. Let me help you." A  masculine voice says right before a hand appears before me. I slip my small hand into his and with little effort he pulls me up.

" Thanks. Well bye." I cant even make eye contact with him. I feel so scared of him. I just dont feel use to kindness from the opposite sex. Also I am a little jumpy because of last night. I mean you would be to if you had been dragged by your wrists down a dirt pathway and thrown into a dark room all by yourself. 

Jasper was right to it gets frickin cold. I just huddled up to try and ontain my body heat but my body wouldnt stop shaking from the chills. Not to mention my hair hadnt totally dried from my recent bath/shower.

" Whats your name beautiful."  I felt shocked at his bluntness. I stoped dead in my tracks and turned back around to look at him. 

He had dirty blond hair and he was well built. All I could do was  stay speechelss.

" I know I know I am Gorgeous but I could say the same for you and I am still finding words. Proably because I want your name.

" Ummm sorry. No you cant have my name." I didnt want to give my name to a comlete stranger. Anyway he was just one of those. The ones that just do one night stands. I decided I was done with that. Anyway jasper sorta helped ( forced me into the decision) which I am happy he did because I am sick of it. Theirs nothing that will help me prove that I am the better person to Ryan if I keep sleeping around.

" Please. Just a name. What can that hurt."

" It can end in alot of damage.......  Wait I know who you are. You are ummm umm the popualr guy. I dont know the name but ya."

" You dont know who I am. I am offened.' He says putting on his best hurt face while his hands hold his chest. I keep my strait face and raise my eye brows at him not interested in his humor. " I am blake West."

" Nice to meet you now I half to go."

With that i turn around and walk towards the door. I hear his footsteps right behind me as I walk.

Damn he doesnt give up.

I walk out the door and spot almost immediately jaspers big black truck.    Ugh he is going to be way to possesive. I dont want to go back to his house. I am really scared.  I can feel myself start to shake already. My hands are uncontolable. My legs feel weak.

" Hey please a name." A hand says after he grips my shaking wrist.

I turn to look at him. Then almost right away I hear jaspers truck coming over.

" Whoa are you okay. You are shaking really bad." blake says.  Confusion and concern are evident in his bright hazel eyes.

" just go. Please."  I tell him right before I turn around and get into jaspers car which just pulled up behind me.

After I get in I look back down to blake then to jasper. Jasper  is glaring at him and gives him the stay the hell away before drivivng off in maybe to fast of speed for a school parking lot.