Untitled Part 29

" Sorry Jacky I didnt mean to leave you hanging." I panted breathless when I came jogging into the dinning room. She was sitting  by the big windowsill munching down on a full plate of waffles. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

 " Oh thats ok. I had a nice little chat with the chef." I chuckled a little. " After I found the kitchen." I just laughed then.

" Ya I can barely find it myself." I sat down next to her in a chair I pulled over. The hole room was dull and just sad looking. I watched as a sudden storm rolled in and the rain was coming down heavy.

" Well looks like my plan for going out today shall be canceled." Leaning my head against the glass to show how bumed I was.

  " Well thats ok. I need to shower and I would like to just sleep." I looked over at her and as I studied her she didnt look well at all. She looked ill. I felt her forhead and her skin felt like it ws on fire.

  " Ya you need to just go lay down. I will make you some tea ok."  I hugged her. With giving her one last little  glance I head off to the kitchen. Ugh back to that kitchen. I skip into the kitchen and open the cupboard beside our sleek black oven. I tussle through all og the diffrent kinds of tea. I finally decide upon the peppirment.  

" Tea, I always was more partial towards coffee." The voice scares me so much that I grad the cupboard door and try to close it but apparently my head was going to be used as a bounce off. 

" Shit." I grumble under my breath clutching my forhead. I hear him chuckling on the other side of the cupboard. I step aside and close the door to look at the culprit.

Standing smirking is Steven. His arms are folded across chest. Looking like he owns the world I left myself fall onto my hip and crossing my arms across my chest I evenly glare back at him.

" Dont do that. It hurts."

" Well you didnt half to run into the door." I turne back to making tea. Filling the mug with hot water. 

  " So why did you come anyways. You are suppose to be off you know killing yourself becasue you lost the love of your life." I waved my hand around in the air. 

It was like the entire room tensed up. His posture stiffened and his hands balled up into fists at his sides.

" Ya your right. Because she was the love of my life who also so happened to be pregneat with my baby." Stevens voice was low. Dangerously low.

" Look I am gonna go find Jasper after I take this tea to Jacky." I headed for the door with the ready cup of te a in my hand. I was to late though. Steven had alreayd blocked the door. I looked to my feet acting like the coward I had always been when Ryan felt like using me for a punching bag.

" You should know Jasper hasnt come here with kind intentions." I scrunched my eyebrows and got enough courage to look up at him.

" I guess I kinda figured that. Its the moment thats been the unevitable since this hole sick sinster thing started." I spat the words in his face like they were posion burning my tounge." Anyway why do you care." His face looked puzzled at the idea. I dont think he knew the answer to his own warning.

" Jacky will be wanting that tea." Slowly he stepped aside and let me pass. I ran past him quickly and up the stairs. I bolted into my room trying not to spill the cup full of hot very hot tea.

" Here ya go Jacky." I found her wrapped up in a heap of blankets like a butterfly in a cacoon. She gladly took the cup of tea and then told me to leave with the wave of her hand. I smiled at her. She could be so bossy and preppy when she wanted to be.