Chapter 13

" Jasper seriously I am not doing this anymore. I am not staying with you. You cant make me frickin stay. My brother never made a solid agreemnet with SOME FUCKING papers."

Jasper pulled the car to a screeching stop infront of a stop sign. He snapped his head towards me and all you could see was a raging fire of anger. It made the fear and cowardice in me rise up. I shrank away from him as my heart kept leaping making me think it was going to leap out of my chest.

" You can never leave me. Because I need you. I fucking need you. Without you I will die." He said it in the most calm of manners. It was actually a whisper. His blue eyes turned black. Almost . 

" You dont need me jasper. You are good all by yourself if you choose to be." Tears were springing to my eyes but I held them back. Instead of me being the one to break he did. He fell into my arms. His head rested on my chest where he just let it spill all out. His hands clawed at my arms,legs and back. Silent tears streamed down my face.  I just hed him tight and rocked back and forth. Like he was four years old and just got hurt.  In the same sense maybe he is that fur year old little boy. Deep down inside who doesnt know what to do. He is hurt and he doesnt know how to fix it. Maybe he is that four year old little boy who is crying and breaking down onto his mothers ( In this case me. His friend I am gonna call us.) He is breaking down and hurting and he is begging for someone to help him. To make it better. To make it stop hurting.

" I am so sorry sophie. I am so Sorry. I cant help it. It HURTS !" He told me in a high pitch plead. 

I could feel my heart aching for him as he tugged on my shoulder sleeves. I could feel my heart breaking for him pheraps the way his heart was breaking.

" Its ok. Its ok. I am gonna be right here. Shhhh Shhhh Shhhh." I kept rocking slowly back and forth as his salty tears sank through onto my black lacy braw. honestly I didnt care. I kissed the top of his head. His soft silky black hair. He buried his head deeper into the crook of my neck.

" Jasper you half to find it in you to let me go. Then and only then can I stay." I pleaded with him. Wanting my sense of freedom back. Not wanting to feel like somehow he owned me. 

He ulled away oh so slowly but was stil so close I could feel his breath mixing with mine. He looked me strait in the eyes and those cold icy blue eyes staired back at me. My heart and breathing seemed to pick up so quickly. He slowly dragged his fingers up my arms. He followed the movement of his heands until they reached my neck. Then he looked me again in the eyes.

" I could break you here and now. I own you. You cant ever leave. I need you and you wont ever leave. Dont you see how much I love you." He yelled into my face. His thumbs pressing down on my neck causing me to be a little short of breath. I winced in pain and closed my eyes as if I was a little girl trying not to watch the scary part in a movie that would give me nightmares. Well guess what this was my very own nightmare all of my own.  A terrible one that I just wanted it to end so very badly. He slowly let me go and returned to his seat sice he moved to the middle seat. He took a deep breath and resumed driving. My hands instantly flew to my neck. I gently massaged the places where his thumbs pressed down. I coughed and sputtered trying to catch my breath and slow my raing heart down. 

                                                                        BACK AT JASPERS HOUSE....................

          I stepped into the house like I had lived here for ages. 

" Are you hungry." Jasper asked as he stepped in right after me

" Ya but I will make it. Oh and steven is coming for dinner tonight so I will be cooking.

I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge.  Glancing about I decided to make a simple cassrole. I found bacon broccoli cheese and sweet potatoes.