Chapter 10

I finally fell asleep that night on the cold hard concrete floor. I couldnt tell what time it was because it was to dark. It must have been hours before jasper came back down.

" Lets go soph we got to get you to school. Your close are upstairs. You can wash up in the kitchen. After you are done come and eat breakfeast."

" I cant go to school not like this. I dont have any close. They are back at the truck. I cant go to school because I have these bruises on my arms. I cant go to school jasper." I didnt know why he would send me to school. Other than to keep down suspicons. 

" I need you to go to school for me please. We cant have people wondering. I also brought your bag back to the house so you have cose. I layed out your jeans and a long sleeve shirt. SO come on we dont have all day."

I got up slowly. My bones still aching but I forced out the pain.  I did the one thing that i could do to try and bring back te jasper I knew even if it was for a short time. Because I wanted to bring back the jasper I had fall en for in such an extremely short time.  I hugged jasper keith. He seemed shocked. He stiffened but after about 20 seconds he realxed and folded his arms around me. Oh how I loved his embrace.

" Sop..."

" Shhhh dont say anything."

I didnt want the perfect moment to be ruined. We just hugged each other. He pulled me close enevloping me into his hole body and scent. I breathed in his woodsy minty scent. I loved to smell him. It was so comforting. Then I pulled away looked into his eyes. Before he could rejister anything else I planted a kiss on his cheek. After i walked upstairs.

It was still dark. the stars were still in the sky and the moon shining brightly. I walked over to one of the wooden chairs which my close seemed to be sitting. I pulled down my ragged skirt and blue top.

I really didnt care anymore if he saw me naked or not. I couldnt care less. I expertly changed my underclothes quickly and squeezed into my tight jeans. 

" OW !!!!!" I yelled half moaned as i fell over at attempting to put on my jeans. Jasper rushed out of the kitchen worry all over him.

" Sophie are you okay. Are you hurt." I chuckled and finished puttting on my pants.

" Yes I am fine just tripped putting my jens on."

" I dont know how you girls manage to breath much less move in those tight things. I mean look at you" He pointed a finger at me with his signature smirk displayed. " You can barely get them on without killing yourslef. Then again you are pretty clumsly."

I let out a gasp. " Well now I am not clumsly at all." In that exact moment I fell over in another attempt to finish putting my jeans on.  I let out a few moans from the pain that shot through. My body was going to be like an old womens before I am twenty." You could help me ya know. Not jus stand there and watch." I said to him while sending a scowl along also.

" Of course my little lady." It seemed I brought the jasper that i loved back. All he needed was a little ove and a reminder that I still did love him.

He hauled me up as if i was nothing. I finished putting on my pants forgetting he was standing right there. When I looked up I just saw him standing their stairing. I hadnt put my shirt on just yet and my back lacey bra was on sight. Ugh ya actually chaning my mind I do care if he sees me well um like this.  " My eyes are up here." I say taking my fingers I use to make a peace sign and point to my eyes." 

" Oh ya right and i wasnt just stairing at well ya know..... I was lookig at your lovely arms. Havent really seen many of your scars."

He pointed to my arms and the five lovly scars on my stomach. I felt my face start to burn hot from the heat of embarrasment rising to my cheeks.

" Ya well I am not to fond of them." I said finishing putting on my Purple long sleeve shirt. What can i say Iike plain t-shirts.

Jasper took hod of one of my hands and brought it to his lips. He planted a kiss on my hand and kisses all along my arm. Even though they were covered.

" I love your arms just the way they are." He told me his voice a little raspy when he reashed close to my neck. Shivers made their way through me. He kissed my neck gently. I couldnt help the gasp that escaped my shaky breath when he gently nibbled on my ear.  He pulled me aggresively into him so I couldnt escape from him. Except I really didnt want to escape. I was happy here. I was in Love with the enemy. 

He slowly traveled up my neck until he reached my jawline. He grabbed my chin so I was forced to look into his icy blue eyes. He then slowly inched his way toward my lips until they were just brushing them. Without a secods hesitation he let them seep onto my soft lips. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.. He planted his hands on my hips and massaged them with his thumbs. I couldnt resit the moan that escaped me. His tounge traced my lips askng for permission to enter. Of course I granted it. They made a seductive dance. All of a suddden though he pulled away and turned around from me.

" Sorry I shoudnt have." I whispered not really knowing what I did wrong.

" I cant los control yet sophie. I dont want to lose control with you just yet. Its going to eventually happen I know but just not yet." 

" Ok. I just dot see why you are doing this. I love you. Thats all I know. Dont ask me hw it happened so quickly but it did. Now  I am here. Your righ you are the enemy but I still Love You. So why do this. Just let me g......."

" You arent fucking leaving!!!!!" He yelled at me still facing his back to me. I flinched at his sudden change.

" What happened to you. I may not deserve to know what happened to you but what about my brother. That I deserve." I yelled back at him. The anger and courage came and went so fast I am suprised I said the hole sentence.His sharp eyes darted to me. Anger

" You want to know what fucking happened to us. Then fine sit the hell down and lets have a story!."

I gulped and my subconscious was well moving out because all the fear I had been expirencing was becoming to much for her. I slowly sat down waiting and hoping that I woud fnally know what happened to them. Oh how i needed to know what happened.