Chapter 3

" Listen bitch never ever ever do that shit with me again." Ryan yelled in my face. His slyvia speckling my skin. His mettle toe boot continues to sink hard into my skin on my stomach. I cover my face with my arms. Blocking any unplanned blows to the face. Suddenly it stops. He leans down close. Shivers just shake throughout my hole body.

" Ryan please please don't." My voice shakes like a unstable rocket ready to blow.

" You never talk to me that way ever." I then see the glint of a blade. I start to wail. He straddles me. His legs pinning my legs down. One hand holding my arms above my head. Then I feel it.

The sharp sting of every slice across my stomach. My tender skin that is already in such pain. It travels to my arms.

Every thing becomes blurry. Dots split my vision. I become to weak to fight anymore. So I just give into the pain,the darkness,maybe hopefully death so this nightmare of a life can be over. Please have it be over. Please.

I say this over and over as my vision fades to blackness

12:30 pm next day

The hot sun hits my shivering skin. It feels nice. Pain I instantly feel the extream measure of pain. I wince. Never has he done it two nights in a row. I try to sit up but I can't.

" Hey miss you OK. Anybody there with you." A nice sweet sound said. I look up to see a little lady standing by an older man.

" Oh dear don I don't think she looks so good. Someone really took rack to her."the man say to them little snowed haired lady( or is that Grey) Instantly I am into motion.I take off running as fast as I possibly can. All I know is I can't be seen like this. I can't be questioned. Pain streaming through me so fast. I make it to the road. Then I notice my very tattered clothes. I just ignore it and start to walk the next 3 Miles back to my house.

Back to the house.

Oh thank heavens. I say in a gasp.home and better home alone. I strip down to my bra and underwear. Its time for a shower. The blood is gone because It looks like Ryan cleaned me up before he left. How sweet of him. Yuck. Sarcasim lays thick in my words as the hate for him arises.

I walk into my house or apartment. And I head to down my hallway. Its a simple house. Their is like no furniture. I walk down the hall and into the bathroom. Turn the shower on and get in.

Jasper POV.

Oh its a wonderful morning. I just woke up. I look at my phone on the clock and see that its 2:00 'shit'. I didn't fall asleep until so very late that night. I was up thinking about Sophie.

I got up figuring she won't be home till this sevening so I don't bother to put on any pants or a shirt. Just me the house and my boxers. I head to the kitchen past the hallway. I open the fridge and take a swig from the quart of 2% milk. Then as I walk back I turn around and

Slam. I step back but she just falls flat to the ground on her butt.

" Whoa umm I am so sorry. I didn't know you were home." I say loudly. I then muster up enough guts to look at her. First I notice she is only in a black Lacey bra ' oh sexy" and matching underwear. Then I notice the bright red deep deep scars." Please just look away please."she begs me. I ignore the way we are dressed and drop to my knees so I am right next to her. " Sophie oh what the fuck!"

" JUST GO!!" She yells out. Her voice shaky. I shake my head so she knows I refuse to leave her. For the first time I just grab her waving hands and hold them lightly. I look straight into her Grey blue eyes. Their is no light. Its just sadness. She is so broken. She is helpless. I just stair into her terrified eyes.

" Did he do this to you." I ask her as calmly as possible. All she does is start to cry. Finally she looks up into my eyes. Tears spilling over.

" jasper I can't do it anymore. I can't take the pain. The beatings. I can't do it. I would rather die. I don't want to hide and half to lie to every one I love. I can't take the pain. I am not strong but the pain is to much. All the time." She yells it as she sobs into her arms. Her long chestnut hair comes up over her shoulders. Her petit body just shrivels up. Theirs nothing to her. Every part of her is completely scarred. So many scars. The skin is a little bump. Just long little bumps every where.

What this girl must have suffered. One thing for sure is that I won't let him live as long as he would like. I felt something sketchy about him.

I rub my hand along her back. She just Cry's harder and shuffles to a corner. Her bare body. Her pale skin. You can see a clear line of her spine and ribs. Her hole stomach is black and blue.

I get up and pick her up bridal style. Instantly she begins to kick. Begging me to not hurt her in between loud sobs. My heart aches for her. It also has a murderous taste in for whoever did this to such a amazing girl. " Shhh shh shhhhh shh sh its okay. I won't hurt you." She calms. Just like that. I set her down on the couch and cover her up in blankets. She was freezing. Any color she had was gone completely vanished. I go to the kitchen and put on some soup.

Man I know her one day and their is no turning back. The worst part though is that I half to. I halft to leave her in some proper care. I am dangerous. She brings back so many demons. So many pains. Things that I can't live through. Things I would do anything to take back. Then again though she is the way I could fix it all. I think I also well could care for her. I mean the first time I saw her when I let her into the truck. I was fascinated with her. I felt this pull to her. It was strong. I think when she saw my dog tags though it scared her. I mean Sophie's brother is gone so much why wouldn't she not want that with me.

I sigh and rub the back of my head with my hand. Well her principle could help make sure she is safe and that she finds a safe place to stay until her parents could have her back.

" Sophie hey umm I have a question. " I whisper right by her ear. She is like asleep and she looks so peacefull the way her hair dangles into her face. She doesn't look scared she isn't crying she is just calm and peacefully. I run my fingers along her cheek and down to her shoulder then back up.

" Hmm and that feels good." She mumbles still half asleep.

" I was wondering what your principals name was. First and

Last please."

" Mr. Grogerson "

Wait what. Oh ' Shit'

" Sophie are you sure ? Is he and older guy?"

" Yes and yes. Now either be quiet and continue rubbing my neck or please asking nicely here go away."

I chuckle at her grumbling sentences. I shut up and continue running her neck. She just sighs in pleasure but I am to lost in thought.

One name comes to mind

Miss Lillian.