Chapter 6

Saturday was here. Hooray. I guess. School was over for a week Steven was gonna be gone for who knows how long Jasper well I haven't seen him since last night the second weird thing that happened that day.

LAST NIGHT

It was late. I hadn't fallen asleep yet. I had so many things running through my head. Questions I just wanted answered.

' who is Lillian'

' What are my feelings for jasper.'

' When is Ryan gonna show up next. What will he do.'

So many things and more.

It was dark in my room and I looked at my clock to see it was 1:30 am.

Crap I am going to be so tired tomorrow.

Then I heard my brothers and jaspers voices outside my door whispering dash yelling. Point is they can't talk quiet.

" Steven I half to stay away from her. Do you know what will happen if you release me to her. I will break her."

" You can control yourself. OK just don't look at her."

" Seriously all I want to do is feel those perfect lips but I can't. Not after what I did. I deserve to burn just like them. Except they deserve it." Jaspers got more hushed at the end of the sentence. Pain,regret fear, anger mixed all into his emotional voice at the moment.

" Please I can't stand to be with her. To know what i did and then spend the rest of my days with my sister who looks so close to looking like Lillian." After the name left his mouth I heard something hard hit the ground and a little rustle. It quickly stopped and they resumed talking. I guessed one hit one.

" Don't say that little bitches name. How could you care for someone so heartless. Do you rember what she did. " Nothing no answer at all.

" Steven" Jasper continued more calmly not so venemusly and dangerous enough to make me shake.

" I can't stay with her. I will break her to so many pieces more than she already is."

" That's why I half to trust that you will try. Jasper I can't live with myself. I have been pretty bad for the last four years home. I can't do this anymore. I half to go back and do this last mission then I am gonna come home and I am gonna be okay."

Everything went quiet.

Great more questions were added to the list.

The biggest one was

' What happened to them?' That should square it up for ya.

I lay silent in my bed when a crack of light from the hall inched into my room. Then footsteps made their way toward my bed. I feverish and squirmy feeling hit my stomach at high velocity I could barely stay still. I still managed to fake sleep.

Then my bed dipped. Two pairs of hands curled around my waist and I could feel the hit minty breath hit the back of my neck. Shivery tingles went down my spine.

" My precious beautiful Sophie." Jaspers thick husky voice whispered into my ear. He licked my neck seductively and nibbled on my ear.

" Oh you better just pray that God can restrain me in your time of need. Also you can thank him you ain't got your v card or it would hurt like hell. Just pray I can bring mercy. Because I ain't your lover or friend or ever will be. I am your enemy who simply loves you. I can't be changed I can't be made to feel because all my humanity is gone.". By the time his dangerously seductive and yet boine petrifying rant was over I was shaking. I was shaking so fast I couldn't control it anymore.