Untitled Part 28

Flash Back

Four weeks of being at Jaspers house.

" Isnt it beautiful." I turned my head to see Jasper walking down the little brown dock I was standing at the end of. 

" Its magnifico" I exclaimed as I looked back.

" I havent ever brought someone here before." He looked straight ahead as he placed himself next to me. He leaned against the crickety railing.

" Well it can be our place. The one place we will keep hidden from the world. Something we can call our own." I looked ahead myself over. I watched as the water quietly cascaded over the few rocks into the lake. We were surrounded by trees. The water looked like it was glass that rippled. The trees were green and mist was sinking through them as sunset lowered onto the trees before us. Spreading pink, orange, blue, purple and red.  The moon was on the other side of us. It was slowly rising. It looked just like a shadow.

" I like that idea." He smiled at me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. A few seconds later though he moved away and stepped behind me. For some reason this last week all me and Jasper could talk about is a future together. A life together out in this magical place. It was a lake that was a few miles away from his cabin. 

Putting a hand around my waist and another covered my eyes. I reached up and tried to move it but he wouldnt let it budge.

" Do you trust me." I heard him whisper against my neck. I just nodded and placed my hands on top of his that was around my waist.

" Now just think over there across the lake in that small green opening. The one that makes a circle that lays right by the lake. The grass is tall and lushes. Well imagnine a little log cabin. Seven or eight glass windows. Wood furniture with a nice little stove. Like mine but a little diffrent. I would build us a little fence and set us up a fire pit so we could watch the stars late. We coudl have horses because I know how much you love them. Two big black ones." He paused. He let his hand down from my eyes but told me to keep them shut. He trailed it down my thighs and up again. He repeated the tantalizing feeling over and over.   I just smiled as I could see it all in my head.

" We will plant a little garden over here. The sun shines bright in the day here. We can go skinny dipping at night. In the day I can chase you through that flower field thats on the Right side of the lake. The purple and blue an white assorted flowers grow. We can run barefoot. You can wear those beautiful sundresses and not ever worry about those scars being a judgmental object for people. Because I will kiss every single one of them and make them precious jewels. Just like you." 

" Open your eyes so you can see it." Again he whispered on my neck.

Slowly I opened them and I could see it all. It was a little darker as the sun was almost gone but I could still see it. Our garden. Our black horses grazing by our little home. Then I look to the right side of the lake. I see the faint flower patches. I imagnine us running through them. I imagnine us being so happy. Everything feels so perfect. I have butterflies flying in my stomach. I let my hole body relax against his firm chest. I dont dare close my eyes afraid the perfect vision before me might disappear.

Never would I want that.

" Its perfect." I tell him.

" Look how the water moves. Its so loving. So comforting. It reflects the heavens. So thats why when you let it wrap around you you feel so safe and loved."

" Water is like a tiny piece of heaven."  I sigh as I smell in his woodsy scent. He smells like pines.

                                                              Flash Over