chapter 4

Sophie's point of view

When I sat up that morning I felt relaxed, safe and refreshed. I looked around rembering that Jasper was here. I also noticed that I was in sweats and a long sleeve. Well that was.so very nice of.him

Something just felt a little weird about it. I kept thinking but nothing came to mind. Oh well. I yawned and put my arms up and stretched them wide. I sprawled onto the floor and stretched my arms my back my legs all while making some very weird noises. What can I say I am expressive stretcher. Don't judge me!

I then walked back to my room.

It was spotless. So clean and perfectly spotless.

I slowly walked in and looked around.

Wow that man knows how to pick up and clean up. Whoo.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of my stylish hot tight jeans. And then I put on a black lacy button up shirt with a hot pink tank top on under. Then I slipped on my boots. Put my hair in a nice bun.

" I love it. I am gonna walk in their with my dignity. Nothing bad has happened to me ever. " With that I finished in the bathroom and left for school.

I walked in my head held high. My mail styled bag bouncing at my hip. Suddenly everyone looked at me. I slowed my pace down just a little. Still everyone was looking at me.

" WHAT !!!!!!!"

I shouted. I don't know where the sudden rush of bravery came from. Everyone looked away from me.

Then I walked into the women's bathroom so I could go to the bathroom.' Duh of course.'

All over the walls their were posters.

Hey guess what!!!!

Sophie Andrews has slept with the entire football team. Don't seep with jer for your safety she might have a disease. But then again she is probably just desperate.

What oh my fucking beegeezers. How I mean how did that get out.

OK yes I did. But hey I was screwed up.

I slid down the wall and just started to cry again. I pulled my knees up and wrapped and my arms around them.

I know I am a slut. I know what I did was wrong. I am a girl livimg alone who just wants to prove something to my step brother. I don't know why that's the way I do. But when he says you are his and know other man can have me while he beats you. Well it just makes me want to do the exact opposite.

Suddenly the door swings open. A tall blond walks in. She is dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Her soft features and wide bright green eyes. She stops by me and just sits down by my side.she doesn't say anything she just sits their. She places her long fingers onto my knee and leans her head on mine.

" Its okay. I am sorry. This just isn't right. "

I stop my sobbing and look at her. She has kind eyes.

" Why are you being so nice to me. You don't even know me."

" Well I don't but I ha e done a lot of the same things. I know how it feels to be hurt." She had a soft voice that was low almost like a whisper.

" My name is Ella. Or Ellie bowers."

I smiled and wiped my eyes.

" I am soph. Or Sophie Andrews."

" I know." I smile trying to hide the sad feeling of how she knew my name.I start to laugh which quickly turned into crying again. Ellie just sighed and tugged me into a hug.

" Its okay we will do this together.

I nodded my head.

About an hour later me and Ellie walked out of the bathroom.MWe held each others hands and she gave me a squeeze before she walked away with the assurance of lunch together.

LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Ellie walked to much together laughing about how the science teachers expirment for the class back fired on him. And well all over his face.

" Oh my gosh that was hilarious. I mean did you see his face as the flour and water just coated his face." I bent over laughing so hard unable to breath." hey look at that. The principle is yelling at someone." I turned at Ellie's statement. I was surprised to see the one and only jasper Keith.

" One sec okay."

" Oh okay. I will be in line." With that Ellie walked off.

I walked down the hall to the door.

" Jasper what are you.."

" Sophie hey. I got to go. I will see you at home. With that he bent down placed his hand on my hip and squeezed it then kissed my cheek. I gasped at his affection. When I looked up at him he just mouthed a ' Sorry ' but that evil smirk was all over his face.

I just stood their dumbfounded. Then jasper turned to the principle and glared at him like he was gonna kill him and then walked away.

" How do you know jasper. Wait don't answer that. Just stay away from him. He will hurt you." With that Mr. Gray walked back inside.

I then returned to lunch with Ellie. My mind troubling me with mr. Grays information but I pushed them back and decided to enjoy having a friend.

Wow that's great to say. I have a friend. ' I HAVE A FRIEND!!'

I know I am weird but its like the first time I have eve said that.

Lunch was great. We could talk to each other so easily and we laughed and had such a nice time we decided to go to the mall this Saturday. So with plans made and school over I headed home.

' Wait oh my gosh he dressed me. That's what felt weird. He dress...."