Untitled Part 24

I woke from my sleep screaming. Hot tears streaming down my deathly pale face. I stopped screaming and I just breathed hard and rubbed my hands through my tangled knotted hair. My chest was heaving up and down. I though my heart was gonna jump out of it. All of a sudden I felt two hands come onto my shoulder. I jumped at first but soon realized it was only jacky.

" Girl you done been here a month now. You aint no better. THe shock treatment aint doing nothing."

" Sorry I can ask to be put back into solitary. They have room again." I said with a dreary voice. I had been in and out of solitary about 8 times now.

" I mean come on you killed that bastard. Why are you still scared. You still got time to get out of here. Me I am in here for good. SO do me a favor stop whatever is going on with you straighten things up in your head and leave for me atleast."

I knew she was right. I knew I needed to get things right. I knew I needed to overcome things. I knew that I couldnt let what I went through over these past few years. Well my hole child hood and my teen years hold me back for what was in store for my future. I was going to get out of here.

I started to form a plan in my head. I knew that I was proably going to get off scotch free. I mean compared to what he did and was going to do compared to what I did to defend myself I dont see that as much of a problem. I would half to show the doctors that I was getting better. I would need to wrok with them. So I would half to come  up with a believable story that would keep Jasper safe.

I would half to be able to keep the facts straight and reliable to. So one thing I knew is I could use Ryan for the base of my story. I could tell most everything that happened to me as a child and make it seem as though it was recent activity also as when I was younger. I would stay here the rest of my life if the only way to get out was to open the hell can with Jasper.

" Jacky I got a plan dont worry." 

" OK. Hey you want go get something to eat. I am so starved." I smiled a little at her as she pouted and rubbed her stomach.

As we were walking down the hallway I bumped into a nurse when we came around the corner.

" Sorry Sir. I didnt mea......" I froze. Jacky kept pulling me along.

" Come on sophie I am hungry no time to play innocent flirting with the nurses." She kept mumbling on about flirting with the man nurses or whatever but I just looked behind me. How could it be. It couldnt be. I felt all the air in my lungs disappear.  I wanted him to hold me and just take all my bad dreams away. Then I rembered he was the one who drove me to insanity. If I got away from Ryan after the things he did to me I could have found a way to pick things back up. After what Jasper did to me I dont know if I can ever live normally again.

" Jasper" I whispered under my breath. The last thing I saw before he turned around was a sadistic smile. It sent the shivers down my smile. It wasnt as sadistic it was softened. I smiled back at him. Even though he had that sadistic smile I rembered the good times we had together. I also rembered the bad times but I knew deep down he was the only one who loved me.

 When we reached  the cafteria I stopped by one of the nurses and told them that I wanted to talk. I knew they would know what that meant.  They have been waiting for me to break for a long time.

" Sophie do you want cookies or icecream."Jacky yelled at me from over at the cafteria. I started to walk over to where she was standing.

" Umm lets take Cookies. I dont want icecream today. Our room is freezing and icecream aint gonna make it any warmer." She grabbed the cookies and we started to walk back to our room. I kept my eye out for him but he was gone. Long gone. 

" Miss Andrews please come with me." I was pulled aside by my doctor who had been working with me. Trying to get me to crack.

" Look jacky I got to go but I will be back ok so saveme some cookies." She chuckled and disappeared around the corner.

" Alright lets do this."

   I was seated in the docotrs office. I rubbed my fingers together like I was trying to work up enough eletrictiy between them that would make this all just go away. But it wont so here I go.

" A few months ago Ryan tied me to a chair with rope. I was in nothing but my bra and underwear. He tormented me the hole day. Played with knives on me. He invited some of his friends over. Once they get drunk there just no way to stop chaos. Expecially when you are tied to a chair. That was proably the worst its ever gotten. Before that he would just beat me every once in a while. I left town for awhile with him. These last past few months with him drove me to insanity. But I want to get better I want to be somehting more." I was swelling from emotion recalling the painful memories from my 13th birthday party. I knew he was bought. He had this look of saddness of on his face. He sighned some papers and me taken to a new room where I agreed to tell them all the information in return for help of rehabiltion.

                          AUTHORS NOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I know that the chapters havent been as exicting. But I am gonna bump it up a little. These next few chapter s are gonna get interesting. I am gonna get jasper involved.

I am not quite sure if I should keep this book up. I dont have any reviews so I am thinking you guys dont like it. I know this book is for people who read more stuff like this.