1:: new job

I woke up to my alarm going off, the sun was hitting my eyes telling me it was time to get up.
Today I start my new job at Kim company since your last job was to far out of town so the transferred you.

I was kinda of scared to start a new job I didn't want anyone to be unkind to be or to not except me. But if they did I would only be there for a few hours a day so no biggy.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair, I put some makeup on and head back into my room to pick out and outfit. The blue dress with black heals, nah
     The green dress with black heels , nah. Ok this will have to do I guess— I thought to myself as I put on a white button up shirt and a brown sweater over and a black skirt that goes down to right above my knees.

  I put my hair in a bun and then walked out of my room to see my roommates already sitting at the table eating cereal momo looked as if she would fall asleep in her bowl and Lisa looked like she was having a hang over.
I giggled at the sight of my friends then cleared my throat to let them know that I had stepped into the room. Then jolt up and look at me. "You guys look like y'all had been up all night.. oh wait! Was that y'all sneaking in last night?" I said in a teasing way. "Ask Lisa!" Momo said as she shot Lisa a glare.
"Hey! That was you who just HAAAD to bring him back home. So naturally my drunk self is going to be loud and annoying especially if you bring home your little boy toy." Lisa says with a giggle.

    Then the door to momo's room opens and there it's was.. her boy toy.. park Jimin.. "nice to see you put clothes on this time chimchim" I said and his gave me an annoyed glare. "I told you not to call me that." He said in a sleepy voice.
"Oh jimin oppa! Please faster ahhh yess right there!" I said mockingly and Lisa laughs almost to the point where milk shoots out her nose. Momo blushes and Jimin giggles and hides his face.
"Hey shouldn't you be going to work anyways!" Momo says as she tries to change the topic. "Oh yeah crap I better hurry." I said as I look at my watch. "Hey have fun! And if you see a hot supervisor GIVE HIM MY NUMBER!!" Lisa yells as I grab my bag and leave with a giggle.

     I start walking down the street to the building I work at, it wasn't that far which was a big change but a good one since now I didn't have to take the nasty bus anymore.
I feel butterflies in my stomach as I walk closer and closer to my destination. After about 5 minutes I finally arrive. I walk in and take in the big open welcome room. I see the front desk and walk over to a woman sitting there.

    "Hello how may I help you?" She said with a cute smile on her face. "Hello, I'm min y/n, I'm new here." I said in a softly tone. She smiles and looks at me then at her computer then back at me with a sweet soft smile.
"Great! Follow me please." She says as she gets up and starts to make her way to the elevator. We get in and she presses 7 which was the top floor. "Oh I didnot even introduce myself! I'm Irene." She says and holds out her hand for me to shake.
"It's nice to meet you Irene. I hope everyone is as kind as you here." I said and she giggles. "Don't worry there are lots of kind people that work here. Just try and stay away from the boss Jennie is pretty positive over him. Even though they aren't even together." She said and rolls her eyes at the end then looks and give me a soft smile.
"We should go and get coffee or something and I can help you to adjust to this weird place." She said and made us both laugh a little. "That would be nice. I'm free after work." I said.
"Perfect meet me at the front desks at 4:30!" She said and then the elevator dings and the doors open to reveal a room of workers at there computers, it looked like the student lounge back in grade school.
"I wasn't expecting it to look so homely.. I like it." I said and she smiles at me and leads me In.
As we walk past people look to me and smile. The she brings me over to a n empty desk. "Here you go. This will be your permanent work station from now on. If you need anything you can ask me." She said with a smile.

"Hello! You must be y/n. It's nice to finally have a work station partner haha. It get lonely over here all alone." A boy beside me said. "Yah! Introduce yourself before you start blabbering." Irene says with a smile.
"Oh right sorry. Haha. I'm jung hoeseok but you can call me hobi if you like." He said with a smile that could light up your world. "It's nice to met you. I would say my name but it seems as if yo already know it." I said.
"oh yeah everyone here knows your name. You're the first new person we got since hobi got here and that was four years ago." Irene says.
"Wow. Why is that?" I asked. They look at each other then back at you. "Well mr Kim doesn't really like new people, and he owns the company so he gets to pick and choose." Hobi said which made you sit back in your seat.
"Well we better get back to work, we don't want Jennie to go and get us in trouble." Irene says with a glare over to where I'm guessing Jennie sits. "I'll see you later then." I said and she smiles. "See ya!" She says and makes her way back to the elevator.
"So y/n, why did you get transferred here?" Hobi asks. "Well I was working at another place that Kim company owns but it was all the way on the other side of town. So I decided to get a transfer." I said as I set up my desk area.
"Well I hope you like it here." Hobi says with a sweet smile. "Thank you!" I said with a smile.

——————————————————