7:: touch

I woke up to the sound of Momo and Lisa fighting about Jimin again. I sit up and look at the time. "Crap I'm gonna be late!" I said as I quickly get up and get ready.

     I ran out and Lisa jumps on my back. "Help y/n! Momo is trying to kill me." She says. "I am not! You're the one that was making fun of jiminie!!!" Momo says.

     "Yea well you're the one that was moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear!" Lisa says as she jumps down and smirks over at Jimin.

     "Do you have a say in any of this jimin?" I say as I look at Jimin. "Nope I don't." He says as he plops down on the sofa. I giggle and then walk to the door. "See you later y/n!" Jimin says from the couch as the girls are still arguing.

     I walk over to the elevator and press the button, as I wait I check to make sure I have everything. Once the door opens I step in and see Jungkook. "Hi." He says as he sees me. "Hi." I say.

     "So, how did you sleep?" He says. "Fine, how about you?" I say. "Fine, so tonight 6:00 you still down?" He says as he looks over at me. "Yes I am, will you be picking me up?" I say.

     "Yes, how else would you get there I mean you don't have a car. And I'd rather not wait around for you to walk there."  He says with a slight smirk. I grin and push his arm. "Hey it's not my fault that I don't have a car ok." I say. Then the doors open with a bing and we walk out.

     After a while we reach Kim company building. Once we go inside mr. Kim is standing at the front desk with two other men. Once he sees me he excuses himself and walks over to me.

     "You're late." He says as he looks me up and down. "Sorry I lost track of time this morning." I said. "Yeah I can see that." He says as he looks over at Jungkook.

     "Hey Taehyung, good to see you to buddy." Jungkook says. "try and not make my assistant late will ya." Taehyung says as he grabs my arm and Drags me with him.

     "Try and not waste time with Jungkook please." He says as he pulls me over to the front desk to get his bag. He then starts to pull me out and to a nice big car. He opens the door to the back seat and I get in. He goes around to the other side and he gets in the seat next to me.

     I sit quietly and try not to make eye contact with him. I looked over and saw that he was on his phone. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder around his face.

     How could one person be so perfect, it's like he has no flaws. What was this mans motive. His hair was just so gracefully place on his four head and his eyes, when he looked at me I felt like he was controlling me.

     I didn't know how long I was staring for but his eyes shifted to meet mine. "Is there something you need?" He said in an almost inviting way.

     "O-oh I'm sorry." I said as I turned my head to look out the window again. Then I felt a hand on my exposed thigh. I tensed up and shot my head back at him, he got closer than before. Our noses were almost touching.

     "If you need something, don't be afraid to ask me baby girl." He said with a smirk. "Mr. Kim we're here." A man up front said. Once he backed off me and got out I sighed in relief.

     I opened my door and Taehyung put out his hand for me to take, I did and he helped me up. "Is he here as well?" Taehyung said to the guy that drove us here.

     "Yes sir, along with the rest of the conical." The guy said. "Ok, come on y/n." He said as he started to walk and I followed behind him. We walked in and over to an elevator and some men followed us in. Taehyung pressed the top floor.