12:: someone

Yesterday was amazing, tonight I'm not so sure of. Tonight I have to go to a party with Taehyung.

     Jungkook was so sweet last night, no one has ever done anything so special for me before.

     I was sitting at my desk working on paperwork that Taehyung had given me time I walked in. Jungkook walked in and smiled at me I returned the smile with a wave.

     He was about to walk over to me but was stopped by Taehyung calling him into his office. I watched him walk away, I saw Taehyung and he turned his head to meet my eyes.

     I felt the temperature go up in the room after that, they walked into Taehyungs office and stayed there for a while.

Taehyung pov.
     I couldn't sleep last night, the thought of Jungkook and y/n alone on that beach at night ran in my mind and kept me up.

     "Did she like it?" I asked. "Yeah she did, thanks again." He said. "Did you..." I said. "No." He said. "Did she like the beach set up?" I said as I sat down at my desk.

     "Yea she liked it a lot. How did you do it?" He asked. "What do you mean? Did I get someone to go out there and set all of that up? No." I said.

     "You went out there and did all of that. Why?" He said. "Yea of course, anything for you bro." I said with a smirk. "But you didn't do it just for me." He said.

     "Well I just wanted to do something for you both, I mean you don't know how to wow a girl." I said with a giggle. "Whatever Taehyung." He said. "You can't keep flirting with her ya know." I said.

     "It will ruin the plan." I say. "Fine." He said.

Y/n pov
Jungkook storms out of taehyungs office and over to the elevator. I was about to get up and go after him but taehyung walked out and over to my desk. "I don't want you talking to jungkook anymore." He said.

      "What? Why?" I said, he just glared at me. "I also have a business proposal for you, I heard from jungkook that your mother needs surgery." He said as he put his hands on my desk to hold himself up.

     "Yeah and?" I said. "I need you to do something for me, in return I'll pay for whatever she needs to have done.. and I'll clear your family's dept.." He said with an eye roll at the end.

      I smile, the thought of all my fathers mistakes that have been pinned on me and my brother will be erased just like that..

     "Ok what is it I have to do then?" I ask. "marry me." He said with a straight face. "Wow slow your roll tiger, you can't just ask that." I said. "Why not, people do it all the time when they find someone that they want." He said.

     "I thought you said this was a business proposal?" I said. "Yea it is, I don't really know how to ask a girl to marry me because this is the first time." He said with a soft smile. "Why do you want me to marry you?" I ask.

     "Because, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen... you make me want to go crazy..." He said as he scanned my body.

     Taehyung pov..

     I wanted to keep the real reason why I wanted to marry her undercover, if she knew she would most likely say no. I can't believe she's even considering it, if someone asked me this question I'd say hell no...

     Then again her father did put her family in a lot of debt. "So what do ya say?" I ask. "Could I have some more time to think about it?" She says as she looks at her hands. "Yeah sure thing." I said, I bent down and kissed her cheek.

     I see her blush and I turn and smirk as I walk back to my office. I go into my office and a woman is standing there. She was looking on my desk. "Excuse me? Can I help you?" I ask as I shut the door behind me.

"Taehyung, it's been a while.." she says as she turns and meets my eyes. I felt my heart clinch. "What are you doing here?" I said coldy.

"Are you not happy to see your mother?" She says. "You're not my mother. And no I'm not happy to see you." I said as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Well, your father told me that you will be getting married soon so I decided to pop in and meet your doin to be wife." She says. "You don't need to meet her, and you can't just show up after all you've done and expect me to be happy to see you." I say.

"I've made mistakes in my past, I know that. But I want to be apart of my sons lives." She says as she walks closer to me. "Not after what you did, I'll never forgive you and neither will Jin." I said as I walk past her and to my desk and sit down.

"Please! Just give me a chance, Jin already said that he was ready to give me a second chance." She says. "That doesn't mean I have to." I says In an annoyed tone.

"Are we done here?" I say and glare up at her. "Ok I'll give you some time, I'll see you later at your fathers party." She says. "Why are you going?" I say.

"Because I was invited." She says with a smirk as she walks out of the door. I run my hands through my hair and grab something that was on my desk and throw it at the door.

————————————————