Part 36:: dont leave me pt 2

"Jungkook.." Lisa says as she stands up and looks at the both of us. Jungkook grabs my hand and looks at taehyung.

   "It's nice to see you two here.." jungkook says. "Yes you too." Taehyung says as he glares at us. "What are y'all doing here?" I ask.

   "Well jungkooks mother is like my mother too, what are you doing here y/n? I thought you weren't coming back from American until I moved away." Taehyung says sarcastically.

   "I came back because Jungkook asked me to.." I say. "What about when I asked you to? Guess I'm not as important as him huh." Taehyung says.

   "Calm down taehyung." Jungkook says. "Shut up, you back stabbing prick." Taehyung says as he walks out, slamming the door.

   Lisa stands there looking at the ground. "Hi Lisa.." I say. She looks at me then Jungkook and walks over to me.

   She looks me up and down then gives me and soft smile... then that smile turns into anger and she punches me.

   I fall to the floor. "What the hell!" I say. "That's for stabbing me in the back." She says then looks at Jungkook.

   "I loved you! Jerk!" She says as she storms out. I look up at Jungkook but he runs after her...

   He ran after her... and left me here... what..

   "Guess he sees that he made the wrong decision." His mother says. "What?" I say as I stand u and look at her.

   "Well you two weren't gonna last long, jungkook deserves someone like Lisa." She says.

   "Did I do something to make you hate me?!" I say as I walk over to her. "Yes, you did." She says. "What! What did I do?!" I ask.

   "You chose the wrong guy.. you hurt my son.." she says. "Taehyung? He hurt me! Doesn't anyone care about how I feel!" I say.

   Tears start to fill up my eyes. "I lost taehyung! He broke me! He was the best part of my life and he ended up being like every else! He played me!" I say.

   I start to feel the tears streaming down my face. "I Lost my mom! I lost everything! My job! My house! My husband! I LOVED HIM!" I say as I fall to the ground.

    "I still love him..." I say as I cry hard. "He still loves you..." she says. "No, he doesn't." I say as I compose myself.

    I stand up, still trying to keep it together.. "it was nice meeting you ms jeon.. sorry we made a scene.." I said as I grab my things and leave.

    I walk out and me and taehyung bump into each other. He was about to go back in as I was leaving.

   We just stand there staring at each other for a moment. "Taehyung.." I say. "Y/n." He says sternly.

   "I-it was nice seeing you..." I say as I look down. "Yea.. you too.." he says. "Well.. I best get.. going." I say..

   "Where are you going to be staying?" He says as he backs away. I look at him, wishing he was closer to me..

   "With a friend.." I lie, I wasn't going to tell him that I had nowhere to go. "Who?" He says. "Umm.. Jimin?" I say.. I hadn't talked to Jimin since I moved out..

   "He lives in he lives in Seoul Now.. you don't have anywhere to go." He says.

   I look down and he sighs and grabs my bags and starts to walk to his car. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Taking you somewhere you can stay." He says.

    I get in the car and he starts to drive. We don't talk at all, the ride was awkward and I was longing for his touch.

   We reach our old house.. I look at him but he's already getting out of the car. I get out and grab some of my bags.