28:: honeymoon

After the wedding party I went and changed my clothes, Taehyung wants to leave right away.

I don't know why we have to leave so soon but I'm excited to go.

   I walk down and out to the car where Taehyung is waiting for me, everyone was clapping and giving us hugs. My mom gave me a kiss, I could tell she was about to cry.

   "I'll see you once I get back mom." I say. "Have fun." She says with a smile.
"See you later." Yoongi said. "See you when I get back." I said as I hug him.

   "You ready?" Taehyung says as he comes up behind me. "Yea, let's go." I say.

   We get in and make our way to the airport. Me and Taehyung just talked and talked, not about anything important but just chatting. The whole way there.

   "Ok we're here." He says as he parks the car and turns it off. Then he gets out and I do the same. He takes my hand and we start to walk to a plan.

   "Taehyung don't we have to go through security first?" I ask. "Babe, this is a private jet, you don't need security." He says with a smirk.

   He looks at one of his men and signals them to get our bags. They don't hesitate to follow his orders.

   "Wow, this is... Amazing.." I say under my breath as we make our way in the jet, it was very fancy, then again I've never even been to the first class part of a plan.

   "You like it?" He asks. "Y-yeah it's.. it looks... nice." I say as I walk through. I turn and see Taehyung staring at me with a look that I've never seen before.

   It was like a loving but confusing look, I didn't understand it but I didn't want it to go away.

   "What?" I ask. "Nothing, make yourself conferrable we will be taking off soon. Sit down and buckle up." He says as he does just that.

   I do the same and then look out the window to watch us take off, the sunset made everything ten times more wonderful.

    We get leveled and Taehyung gets up. He walks over to me, "come on." He says. "Ok." I say I'm a confused way as I follow him to a back room.

   He opens the door to reveal a bed, it wasn't very much walk room but then again I don't this that there's any need for some.

   "It's gonna be a long ride, might wanna get some sleep." He says. I crawl onto the bed and look back. He was about to walk away but I grab his wrist.

   "Will you... lay with me?" I say. He looks at me for a second as if he's trying to find the right words to say. He says nothing and crawls in with me, shutting the door behind him.

   He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to him. We were facing each other, our noses almost touching. "You looked beautiful today." He says. "Thanks... you looked very handsome." I say.

"Are you happy?" He asks. I lay there in his arms, not knowing what to say.. "I am, yes. Are you?" I says. "Yes." He says softly as he kisses me softly and then closes his eyes to go to sleep.

I do the same and In no time I'm asleep.

Time skip————

    We finally land and get out, we make our way to the car that was parked waiting for us to get on, it was about 1:47 at night.

   "Where are we staying at?" I ask Taehyung once we get seated. "You'll see." He says with a slight smirk.  

   We start driving to the place we are gonna stay at. We pull up to a hotel, it was very nice and on the sign outside it said five star hotel.

   We walk inside and I see what the name is, I almost felt stupid. Of course he has his own damn hotel..

    "KIM HOTEL" is what the sign said. "Is this yours?" I ask. "My brothers actually. But he let me rent the penthouse out." He says

    I looked around, Taehyung was busy checking us in. The lady that we checking us in was also checking him out. I could tell. He wasn't paying a bit of attention to her.

    "If you need anything sir just call down and we'll be right on it... anything at all, don't be afraid to ask." She whispered to Taehyung.

   "I think he'll be fine, but I'll be sure to call down if there is any problems. Thanks for your concern." I said with a smile, and in a sarcastic way.

   Taehyung chuckled as he slipped his card back into his wallet and grabbed the room keys off the counter. He then put his hand behind my back and started to lead me to the elevator.

    He looked at his men and told them to bring our things from the car. The doors shut and he smirks and looks at me.

   "jealous much?" He says. "She say me standing right next to you, she knew exactly what we are." I said not even looking at him. "And what's that?" He asks.

   "We're married, she's lost her mind if she thinks she can do that crap." I say. "You're hot when you're mad." He says.

    "Shut up." I say with a smile. The doors open and Taehyung takes my hand and leads me out and starts walking up to the door, we go in and I see how beautiful it is.

   "It's gorgeous." I say. "I'm glad you like it mrs. Kim, because we will be staying here for a while." He says which surprises me a bit.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, I want to spend as much time as I can with you, alone." He says.

"Well how long are we staying?" I ask. "I don't know yet, I mean I have this place booked until the end of next month." He says as he starts to walk to the bed room.

"But for now, let's sleep. We've got lots of things to do while we are here, and one of them is restless nights." He says with a smirk and a wink at the end.

I bite the inside of my cheek to keep me from smiling. Then I follow him to our room.

——————————————————

Hope y'all liked this chapter 😇 love y'all!