23:: morning

Taehyung pov
This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I opened the door to my room and see that y/n isn't in her room.

   I walk downstairs and hear laughing and people talking. Who the hell is in my house?

   I made my way to the kitchen and see Jungkook and Lisa. What the hell are they doing here? "What the hell is going on?!" I felt furious, I don't like it when people are here uninvited.

   I was about to get angry with them until I felt someone's hand grab o to my arm and I immediately felt calmer.

   I looked at the person and just as I expected it was y/n. "Taehyung, your up. Jungkook and Lisa are going on a date today and wanted to come and see us." She said.

   I looked at Jungkook, I slightly chuckled, he's not here to just chat, he's here to see y/n and make her jealous.

   Well two can play at that game jeon. I wrap my arm around y/n's waist and kiss her cheek. "Well in that case me and y/n are getting married in a few days, you two are invited." I say.

   I see jungkooks jaw clench at what I just said. He was angry, just like I planned for him to be.

   "You're getting married!" Lisa said as she jumps up and hugs y/n. "Well we technically already are married, we are just having a wedding." She says.

   "What do you think about this Jungkook?" I say. He clenches his jaw, trying not to say what he was thinking, and walks out.

   Lisa follows after him. Y/n was about to do the same but I grab her arm. "Why are they here?" I say as I pull her to face me.

    "I told you, they wanted to stop by." She says, it made me mad that they were here.

   "Don't let them in next time." I say, I saw the confusion and slight anger in her eyes.

   "Why not? They are our friends." She says. "Because, this is my house. What if I came downstairs fully naked and your friend saw that, would you care?" I say.

   "Well you wouldn't do the anyways." She says. "Fine, then let's change the situation to something realistic. What if, I came downstairs and didn't see them, and took you right here on this table." I say

   "W-what?!" She said as she blushed. "What if I wanted to do it this morning, but now they are here and... we can't." I said with a smirk.

"W-well that sucks for you then." She says as she wiggles out of my grip, her face red from blushing.

"You know what, we should go on a date tonight." I said which made her shoot her eyes up at me.

"Really? I mean, we've never been on a date before." She says which makes me realize that we haven't.

I never asked her on a date? "Well we are now. There's a first time for everything baby." I said as I walked past her and kissed her on the cheek.

Now I just had to come up with something for us to do. I can't do the beach dinner because she's already done that with Jungkook.

The movies is to basic. A dinner would just be us and a bunch of people, I don't like people.

Maybe, yes. I know exactly what I'm going to do for our date tonight. She's already falling hard for me, might as well push her off the edge. Have a little fun.

——————————————————

Hope you guys liked this chapter, I had to re upload because half of it got deleted for some reason.
     Love y'all ❤️