3:: work of art

Taehyung pov

I woke up to some woman's arm over my my bare chest. I rolled my eyes and throw her arm off and sit up. when i looked around I saw that I wasn't in my apartment thank god, that way I can leave without having to deal with a crying girl or have to kick anyone out.

I get up and look for all my things. I see my phone and look to see that there are 41 missed calls from jennie. I roll my eyes and slide my phone in my pocket. once I get all my things I walk out and down to the front desk.

  "did you have fun?" a voice says behind me, I turn and see my best friend standing there, jeon jungkook. "when did you get back from America?" I asked and he smiled as he came and gave me a hug. "I just got back, so who was the latest victim of kim taehuyng?" he said in a joking way.

" I dont know some girl I met at the club." I said as he chuckled. "was she my sloppy seconds? I just know how you love to go after what I already went with." he said sarcastically. "no, this one was new." I said as I rolled my eyes.

    " KIM TAEHYUNG!!" a voice said behind jungkook. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it was. "where have you been?!" she said loudly as she pushed jungkook out of the way. "none of your business jennie." I said. "It is my business! youre mine!!" she said as tears start to fill up her eyes making me want to smack them right out of her eyes.

  "honey, Im kim taehuyng, I belong to no one." I said as I lean down to look her in the eyes. "you belong to me, but that doesnt make me yours. you need to understand your place here baby girl. maybe jungkook here could show you." I said with a smirk and jungkook looked at me.

"welcome home buddy, have fun with my toy for a while but I exspect to have it back when its needed." I said as I push her into jungkook and walk out.

jennie was one of the woman that had an obsession with me, I let her hang around considering she is or was namjoon's old love. she is also still friends with him which gives her a pass, but that doesnt mean she is safe from me

------------------------------------------------

jungkook POV

jennie was standing here in my arms crying, not gonna lie shes not me favorite ex of the boys but she still is human. "its ok, you know how he can be jennie." I said as I rub her back. "I jut dont understand why he doesn't love me.. I thought he did." she says

"he doesn't know what love is and you know that." I said. she looks up at me then backs up. "im glad to see you back even though I dont really like you that much." she says as she wipes her tears away. I smirk, "I dont care for you that much either jennie, but youre namjoons old hoe so I guess i have to be nice." I say and she glares at me.

"IM not a hoe jungkook!" she says. "if thats what you want to think." I say. "WHATEVER!! I have to get to work." she says and turns on her heels and walks out. I watch her and roll my eyes then turn to walk to the elevator.

when the doors open I hear a woman yell out, "wait hold that please!!" she said and I quickly hold the door open for her. she rushes in and sounds to be out of breath. "Oh thank you" she says trying to catch her breath.

"no problem." I say as I look at her fully, admiring her figure. she looked almost perfect. "4 please." she says and brings me out of my thoughts, I hit the 4 button and step back to where i was before. my eyes shifting to her every now and then.

"im Y/n, by the way." she says nervously which makes my cheeks get hot at her cuteness. "im jungkook." I say with a little smile. before anymore is said the door opens with a ding and she steps out. "it was nice meeting you jungkook." she said with a wave, "nice meeting you too y/n." I say as the doors close and she disappears from my view.

she was very beautiful, I hope to see her again.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------