33:: lies

Y/n hasn't been talking to me...
   When I got home all her stuff was gone.. everything except the things I got her.

   She's been coming to work so I've been able to see her.. I can't believe I'm even thinking about her still.

   What happened to the cold hearted player? What was it about her that just made me want her and no one else.

   One of the females from my office comes in. "Mr. Kim?" She says. I signal for her to come in.

  She walks in and shuts the door. Then walks over to me. I must admit, I'm in denial.. divorce... and heart break..

   She comes and sits in my lap. "I heard that you needed some company baby." She says as she leans in and starts to kiss me.

   "Just hurry up." I say coldly to her. "Yes sir." She says as she unzips my pants and pulls her panties down.

   Then she slowly sits on me, the starts to ride me slowly. She was going too slow for my liking so I harshly grab her hips and thrust into her.

   "We are gonna go to my speed." I say as I control her movements.

   As I feel myself about to cum I thrust up into her a few time. She moans loudly and cums.

   She then leans in and kisses me. I then hear the door open and a girl clear her throat. I turn to see y/n..

   Damn.. I gulp and throw the girl on the ground off of me and fix myself. She gets off the ground and walks out.

   "Y/n! Hey I- that was nothing ok I promise..." I say. "I don't care, do whatever you want. We aren't married anymore, you are allowed to be with whoever you want." She says.

  "Y/n... please.. I'm sorry, just don't. Just don't leave me.." I say. "Look I didn't come here to talk things out with you ok, I came to give you this." She says as she hands me a paper.

   "You're leaving?" I say as I look up at her in a hurt way. "Yes. I'm leaving tomorrow." She says. "Where are you going? W-why?" I ask.

   "Because Taehyung I need to leave, I don't want to be here anymore and my mother is dying.. there's nothing I can do about it and I want to be happy on her last few months." She says.

   "Y/n..please come back to me, you and your family can live in my house with me." I say as I get up and walk over to her.

   "No, Taehyung I don't want to be near you let alone sleep in the same house as you." She says. "Y/n, I was stupid ok but I. I fell for you, and everything changed after that." I say.

   She looks away from me as a tear falls from her eye. "I love you y/n.." I say. "Yea I'm sure you do, did you love me when you had that whore riding you?" She asks.

   Then she turns and walks out of my office...

   I'm such a stupid jerk.. I lost the one thing that made me truly happy and now I don't know what to do to get it back.

    I walk out and go after her but see her and Jungkook talking then her start to cry and him holding her. I felt my blood boil.

   He did this! He ruined everything and now she's crying In his arms.. shes in his arms and not mine..

   I walk over there to them. I had to, I couldn't help myself.. I couldn't let him take what was mine!

   I push him to the ground. "You're a prick jeon!" I say. "Taehyung!! What the hell are you doing!" Y/n says.

   "You ruined everything! I had everything! And now" I say as I bend down and grab him by his shirt.

   "TAEHYUNG STOP IT!" Y/n yells. "No! Not until you say you'll stay with me!" I say. "Taehyung you've gone nuts!" Jungkook says.

   "Because of you! You've ruined everything!" I say. "It's not my fault you're a dick!" Jungkook says as he punches me.

   "You! You took her away from me! It was supposed to be me marrying her not you! It was supposed to be me and her together but no! You wanted that job!" Jungkook says as he punches me.

  I felt my face heat up the.n I felt nothing. "Jungkook stop please!" Y/n says. "Your a jerk! You don't care about anyone but yourself!" Jungkook says as he continues hitting me.

   After a second or two everything goes black.

——————————————————

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😚 love y'all ❤️ 😊