Part19::: Family

Me and him had been talking for a while, just chatting about Taehyungs childhood and just other random things.

     After a while he goes off to find his girlfriend. I walk around looking for Taehyung.

     After some of the things Jin had told me I didn't even know if I made the right decision to marry him. I barley even knew him.

     I just was thinking about what my mother would say about all of this. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't notice that I had walked into an empty room.

     I looked around and saw no one, so I turned to leave. Once I turned I saw my dad standing at the door way. "Y/n, let's talk." He says.

     "I don't want to talk to you." I said as I try to push past him but he pushes me onto the floor. "Just listen to what I have to say!" He says as he shuts the door.

     "FU*K YOU!" I say. "You've done nothing but hurt me! You left us! You're no one to me anymore so leave me alone!!" I say.

     "Y/n! I'm not the bad guy. Your mother knew that I didn't love her. The only reason that I married that Whore was because she got pregnant." He says.

     "You would hit her! You would hit me!! What did you expect? Huh? That we would love you after that?!!" I said. "I DIDNT WANT YOU! I didn't want your brother! And I sure as HELL didn't want your mother!!" He said.

      "Then LEAVE ME alone!!" I said. "No, your mother ruined my life, and yes I didn't want you, but you are still my child. And after everything that I've been through with you and your brother I can't just let y'all go." He says.

     "Screw you." I say as I go to leave again but he slaps me across the face. "What the hell is wrong with you!" He says. "I'm trying to make amends!!! But you're acting like a child!!" He says.

     "I'm acting like a child?" I say. "Shut the hell up. You're gonna take me to your brother and we are all going to talk, understand?!" He says as he grabs hold of my arm harshly.

"NO!" I say and spit In his face. He punches me causing me to fall to the ground and I can tell that it left a bruise. "Don't make me angry!" He says as he starts walking over to me.

I cover my face with my arms in fear that he might hit me again.

"Get away from her ass hole!" Someone says and I hear them hit my dad. I look up and see that it was taehyung. He punches my dad a few times until he falls to the ground.

People are standing around the door watching the commotion that is happening in the room.

Taehyung walks over to me and helps me up and harshly takes my wrist and pulls me out of the room and starts walking to the front door.

I probably look like a mess right now, my makeup is running from me crying and my face is brushed from my dad hitting me. I don't want everyone to see me like this.... everyone here is a part of taehyungs family.

We walk out to taehyungs car and jungkook comes running out after us. Taehyung opens the passengers door and makes me get in. He shuts the door and walks over to jungkook.

I can't hear the rest of what they are saying but it looks pretty serious. Jungkook looks as if he might be yelling. I think taehyung is too.

After a few minutes of them arguing taehyung walks back to the car and gets in. I ovoid all eye contact or even looking at him.

Time skip.....

We get home and taehyung puts the car in park. "Get out." He says coldly. I look over at him. "What?" I says after he doesn't move. "I said get out." He says . I get out and once I shut the door he drives off.

Where is he going? After what just happened even if this is for my mom I want my husband to be here for me....

I didn't know who else to call so I take out my phone and call yoongi.

On the phone—
—yoongi:: hey what's up?
—y/n:: hey.. I just saw dad... I really need someone to talk to right now yoongi... there is so much that you need to know...
—yoongi:: ok ok... y/n.. I'm sorry but I'm not in town I'm coming back in two days.. I hate that I'm not there for you right now, I know how much of a dick he is and what you're probably feeling right now....
—y/n:: yoongi.. I'm married to this guy, he's my boss and the only reason I'm with him is because he said he will help mom by paying for her medical stuff.. but I think I might actually be falling for him, and he.... he just.... he just ran off after beating the shit out of
dad....
—yoongi:: wait- you're married! Wait! Mom doesn't know about this. Look when I come back into town you and me are going to get some drinks and talk about all of this, and you and your boss are going to go talk to mom... she deserves to know y/n..
—y/n:: yeah I know, and I should have told her but, I just don't want her to know that I didn't have a wedding. She is going to be destroyed... you know how much she wanted me to get married, hell how much she wanted me to get a relationship in general.
—yoongi:: that's why you should tell her.
—y/n:: ok, I'll see you then. Goodbye, love you.
—yoongi:: love you too, and hey, take it easy.

Off the phone——

       Why has my life turned into a soap opera? I feel like I'm on a reality tv show... I feel like no one truly cares about how I feel.

     How do I feel?
             How does he make me feel?

——————————————————
I hope y'all liked this chapter 😘