26:: preparation

The big day...
My wedding... I never thought that I would be getting married. Especially to someone like taehyung, I mean we aren't together because we love each other.

    I still don't know if I love him or not... after what happened with Jungkook we haven't really been alone with one another.

   He has been acting weird ever since the office.. I don't know what's going on with him...

   I haven't seen or talking to Jungkook since then too. I missed him as well.

   I had 12 hours until my wedding, my friends (momo and Lisa) supposed to be coming and have my bachelorette party. I don't have many friends.

   I don't know what we are doing, momo said that they wanted to surprise me.

I hoped that they wouldn't be doing anything big because... well me and Taehyung aren't marrying because we love each other.

Well.. I think I love him.. but I don't know what to do..

I'll ask momo and Lisa about it today. After my bachelorette party I go to my weeding. It's 8 in the morning now they should be here anytime now.

   The wedding starts at 5 this afternoon, I haven't see Taehyung all day but then again I'm not supposed to see him yet. I wonder what he's doing?

Taehyung pov.

   I was driving to the office because Jungkook said he wanted to meet up. I didn't know why, last time I talked to him wasn't the best.

   I've had butterflies all morning thinking about what's gonna happen this afternoon...

   Why was I so nervous? I've never been nervous about a girl before, was it about her though? Or was I just nervous because my father would be there?

   I pull up to the office and start to make my way in. I get in the elevator and make my way to the top floor. Jungkook said to meet him there, it was kinda like a restaurant type area.

   My father thought it would be a good idea to have a restaurant for staff only. We've never even used it.

   I open the door and see girls on top of the tables dancing to the loud music that is playing and lED lights on.

   I see Jungkook and Jin standing there smiling and laughing. Jhope comes up to me and hands me a beer.

  "What's all this?" I ask. "Dude your bachelor party, Jungkook decidedly would be best to have one, I know that we were supposed to have it the day before but better late than never." He said.

   I looked over at Jungkook and saw that he was talking to one of the show girls. I didn't know if this was a set up of an actual act of kindness.

   "This is great" I say as I walk over to my brother. "Jin, what's going on?" I ask. "Your party man." He says as he smirks. "What is Jungkook planning?" I ask.

   "What do you mean Taehyung?" Jungkook says as he walks up from behind me. "I just wanted to do something nice for my friend." He says.

"After what happened? I don't believe you." I say. "Look taehyung, how long have we known each other? Just because we had a falling out doesn't change that you're my brother." He says.

"And we all have to have a little chat." He says. "About what?" I ask. "About Everything taehyung ."Jin says. "Wait! You told him?" I ask jungkook.

"Yea I did." He says. "How much do you know?" I ask.

"Everything"

Y/n pov

I open the door and see Lisa and momo standing there with food and movies. I smile.

"We knew you would throw a fit if we did something too big soooo we did something small." Momo says.

"This is perfect!" I say as I let them in.

We start to set everything up when Lisa checks her phone and then looks at momo then me.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Y/n... it's time you tell us the truth." Lisa says. "What's going on with you and taehyung?" Momo asks.

"What do you mean? We are getting married?" I say. "No, things just don't add up, time you get with him you marry him?" Lisa says sarcastically.

"It's complicated.." I say as I look down. "Do you love him?" Momo asks.

"I..."

Taehyung pov....

"Ok talk." I say as I stare at them. "You're in love with y/n." Jin says. "What? Is that what this is about? You guys are crazy." I say. "Taehyung the truth will come out weather you like it or not, but you don't really want it out just yet." Jungkook says.

"Which truth are you talking about jungkook? And what do you mean I don't want them out yet?" I say sarcastically. "All of them, and because..." He says.

"Whatever. I'm out." I say as I turn but jhope is standing there. "You can't hurt her." He says.

"I'm not planning to, I don't want to see her hurt eaither." I say. "No Taehyung you don't understand!" He says as he shuts the door so I can't leave.

   "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask. "Our mom Taehyung, she.... She's planning something.." Jin says.

   "Do what?" I say. "Something to y/n.." he says. "Well? Tell me! What's she planning Jin!!" I say as I walk closer to him.

   "Look! I don't too much like you right now but you have to keep your calm and listen to the plan we have." Jungkook says.

   "First tell me what her plan is!" I say. Jungkook looks at Jin then jhope. "Fine, she's planning to kill y/n, on y'all's honeymoon.." Jungkook says.

   "What? How did she even know we were gonna have a honeymoon?" I ask. "Well normally you have a honeymoon if you just got married." Jin says in a sassy way.

   "Yeah I knew that but how does she know where I had planned for us to go?" I ask. "Well y/n's dad I guess gave her some tips as to where y/n would like to go." Jhope says.

   Then it hits me. I felt my heartache. I had asked y/n's dad where she would like to go on her honeymoon because I didn't want to bother her mother.... He must have told my mom where we were going.

   "I talked to her dad about it, I told him where we were gonna go. Shit! This is all my fault!" I said as I run my hands through my hair.

   "Where did you plan to go?" Jin asks. "The mountains, y/n loves the mountains." I said. "Well were is her second choice?" Jhope asks.

   "The beach, like California, she's never been but has always wanted to go because she liked the surf." I say, I see out of the corner of my eye Jungkook glaring at me.

   "See, you do love her." Jungkook says. "No I don't." I say. "Then how come you know so much about her huh?" He asks. "You're just pissed because she picked me!" I said.

   Jungkook was about to hit me but Jin stopped him. "Stop it! Both of you! Now y/n is in danger and you two are sitting here arguing over who loves her!" He says.

   "If you two keep fighting then your mother will win and y/n will be dead. We need to make a plan.." Jhope says.

——————————————————

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Love y'all ❤️