10:: start

As I walk quickly to go to the front desk to talk to Irene I saw that she wasn't there. I was about to walk back out until someone called out for me.

     I turn to see Jungkook running from the elevator with his jacket and his book bag in his hand. He was smiling at me which made my heart flutter.

     "Hey y/n! I was looking for you." He said as he stops in front of me and gives me a soft smile. "Really?" I said with a little grin. "Of course, the pretty girl that said yes to going out with me, of course I'm looking for you." He says which makes us both giggle.

     "Well I need to go home and get ready." I saw as we both turn and walk out. "Oh ok well I can drive you." He says. "Ok thank you." I say and he smiles and puts his arm around my waist and guides me to his car.

     Once we got to my apartment door I put in my pin and we walk in, Momo and jimin are on the couch making out. "Oh my god." I say as I look away and jungkook clears his throat and rubs the back of his neck as he looks away.

     "Oh my gosh! Y/n! I umm- we are... who's this." Momo says as she jumps off of Jimin and changes the subject before it even starts. "Umm this is jungkook." I say trying not to make eye contact with her.

     "Oh well it's nice to meet you." She says and I run my hands through my hair. "We are just gonna leave you two alone then." I say as I pull jungkook to my room.

     I close the door behind us and turn to look at him. "Well that was umm interesting." He says and I laugh and plop on the bed. "That was gross." I saw as I put a pillow over my face.

     "You're so cute.." Jungkook whispers but I hear it. I pull the pillow off my face to see that he his hovering over me with one hand on each side of my head.

     "Jungkook.." I say softly, his eyes start to go down to my lips. "You're so beautiful." He says against my lips brushing my lips with his. "W-we might be late for our date.." I say softly.

     "Right.." he says but doesn't move. "Jungkook." I say but he doesn't move. "You don't even know what we are doing yet." He says as he smirks up at us. "Then tell me." I say.

     "You'll find out." He says then sits up and sits on the edge of the bed. I get up and walk over to my dresser. "Tell me how I should dress for this then." I say then I feel two arms wrap around my waist and Jungkooks head rest on my shoulder.

     "A t-shirt and shorts." He says then he lets go and grabs a shirt and some shorts and hands them to me. I take them and walk into the bathroom and change into it.

     I walk out and see Jungkook on the bed looking at his phone. "I'm ready." I say and he looks up at me and smiles. He gets up and I walk out and he follows.

     "Oh my! Y/n you didn't tell me you had a bf! Do you have any friends sir? Any that are hot like you?" Lisa says to Jungkook. "He's not my boyfriend Lisa." I say. "Well in that case." She says as she lets her hair down and winks at him.

     "Come on Jungkook before Lisa takes you away." I say as I pull him out of the apartment.