21:: change of plans

Taehyung pov
I was sitting in my office, dreading the thought of having to have a real wedding.. I hated weddings, everyone said I would start to like them once I had my own.

      But I wish I hadn't even come up with this stupid plan in the first place. Can't keep your damn mouth shut can you Taehyung?

     I looked out my office window that showed me the work room and saw
y/n Hard at work, her focusing face was a little cute almost made me smile....     Almost...

     She's a sweat girl and her mother is a sweat woman, and all my family has done is run them in the dirt.. my father took everything from them, without hesitation.

     And now I'm playing with y/n's feelings, not that care what she feels, but I just think that's pretty pathetic.

    How could one family be so I'm debt with another. All because my mother wouldn't keep her legs closed for five seconds.

    I rolled my eyes, shaking my thoughts away and looking back down at the work on my table. Then I heard a knock on my door.

     "Come in." I said without looking up to see who it was. "Hey... Taehyung oppa... I need your help." Someone said as they walked in and shut the door.

     I look up and see one of the female employees that I used to mess around with, she walks over to the windows and shuts them closed. Then she gently moves the papers to the side of my desk.

     Her shirt was almost off, undone at the top exposing her Cleavage which was showing more than it should. And her skirts as pulled up to wear her butt was showing.

     She slowly starts crawling on the desk. "Taehyung, I know you miss me... I bet y/n doesn't do it as good as I do. Let me show you how good I can be." She says as she gets right up to my face almost about to kiss me.

     "Y/n, she has something thing that you don't." I say as I pull her close to me, her legs wrapped around my torso, and harshly push her down so that's she's laying on her back.

     "What's that?" She says as she bites her lip. "She can keep her legs closed to everyone but me. Your an open book." I say as I pull her underwear down and open her legs.

     "Because y/n is mine... and only mine.. no one can touch her but me. But you, you let any man have you." I say as I smirk. She bits her lip.

     "Don't ever think that you're better than her babe, you're just my slut, she's my toy. When I want her I have her, when she's not around Ill have you." I say as I bend down to her ear.

    "She is the one I want to be with right now." I say as I then pick her up and smirk then throwing her on the floor.

    "Get out." I say she looks at me and rolls her eyes. "What?!" She says. "I told you, I don't want you." I said as I sat back down and looked at my stuff.

"You'd pass this up for her?!" She says. "Yep, that is my wife after all." I say. "What the hell!" She says. "What's wrong babe? You upset that someone actually turned you away." I say with a smirk.

"If I need you I'll come to you, I don't please others. Learn that, or I'll find someone who will." I say. She angrily walks out of the room.

I roll my eyes, even though I don't like y/n like how she does me, I still feel like I should respect the fact that she's in the next room over. If she wasn't there I probably would have done it.

    I run my hands through my hair and sigh. "Your wife? Wow so y'all are officially Married huh?" I hear someone from the door say. I sigh even harder knowing who it is.

     "Leave." I said without looking at her. "What, you don't want to see your own mother?" She says sarcastically. "I have you life boy." She says.

     "Yes you did, but were you there for half of it woman?! No so stop calling yourself my mother when you don't act like one until you need something!" I say as I look at her.

     "Watch your tone with me boy, unless you forgot, I have my ways, I could ruin you and y/n, I could kill her if I wanted to." She says.  

     "Stay the hell away from her, she has both to do with this!" I say. "She's your wife right? You love her?" She asks. I shift my eyes away from hers.

    "You don't. Ha! I knew it! A cold hearted snake like you could never love anyone. You really are just like me." She says which makes me clench my fist.

    "I'm nothing like you!" I say. "You're using her, I'm using her father, you're a whore, I'm a whore, you don't care about anyone but you, I only care for my self." She says.

   "I'm nothing like you, I don't leave people that I love." I say. "That's because You love no one. Name one person that you love." She says.

    "I-I... Jungkook, he's like my brother." I say. "Yes and where is he now? Didn't he have a little crush on y/n before you stole her and started playing her?" She says.

    "How do you know about that?" I ask. "His mother is my maid, I over hear somethings sometimes." She says.

     "Well I just wanted to come and tell you not to get in the way of my plans, if you do I will kill y/n and jungkooks mother. Their blood will be on your hands, and your best friend will hate you forever for killing the love of his life and his mother." She says

   "Screw you!" I said. She smirks and walks out of my office. "DAMN IT!!" I say as I throw the closet thing to me across the room out of anger.