Chapter 23

*i have no idea if Cazorla has a sister and, if he has, of they have matching tattoos. Probably not lol*

Chapter 23: Just Do It, Nike said it.

Javi's POV

"Javi, please" Alexis whined.

"Alexis for God's sake! We've had this conversation before!"

"I know but I want one so badly" He whined.

"Alexis, I won't get a tattoo"

"Come on! Santi Cazorla did it with his sister" He whined again, pulling my arm like a child.

"Good for them!" I said laughing. "You're afraid of needles, I don't know why you want a tattoo!"

"Please, Javi"

"Alexis"

"Javiera"

"Let's prove our love getting one! Then a lot of siblings will have the idea of getting matching tattoos and tattoo artists will earn more and we'll start a revolution"

"And what do you plan on getting?" I said and Alexis gave me cocky smirk. "I haven't said yes"

"Yet" He winked before unlocking his iPhone. "These are so cute" He said smiling like a child.

"Yes, they're kind of cute" I said not wanting to give in.

"Are you up for it?" He said offering me his hand, making me sigh before colliding our hands.

"Let's do it" I said at the same time Alexis screamed in excitement. 

- - - -

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Laia asked laughing at the both of us while we were waiting.

"Yes" We both answered at the same time.

"You know I'll be recording the whole time, right?" Laia said and both Alexis and I were ready to argue with her but our names were called by a middle-aged woman, full of tattoos.

"Sánchez?" She said with a very deep voice, making Alexis and I gulp and Laia laugh. "Follow me" She said with a sigh before going inside the room. 

"You first" I said pushing Alexis before following him.

The room wasn't creepy but the girl kind of was, she eyed both Laia and I while she was cleaning the things which was pretty uncomfortable, even Alexis felt weird. We spent about two minutes in complete silence but the woman broke it with a question.

"What are you getting?"

"Paw prints, on our wrists" I answered taking off my phone to show her.

"Are the three of you getting inked or...?

"No, just them. I'm just their company" Laia said with her arms crossed.

"Okay. Who's gonna go first?" She said and I quickly answered.

"Him" I said pushing him and he gave me a death glare.

- - - -

Neither of us cried, if you wonder. We left the place with our wrists covered and huge grins plastered on our faces, I knew we would be separated in a couple of days but with this I feel like our relationship will be even stronger, if that's possible. Alexis dropped me at my house and I immediately started cooking something because I was starving and while doing so I remembered Niall's tweet and then remembered that I was supposed to be in San Francisco for the Nike thing and Niall said he was going to be there, or near at least so I took my phone and sent him a message asking him where was he gonna be on Tuesday because I was going to arrive on Sunday and shoot Monday and Wednesday so if he was near I could book something and visit him. He answered almost three minutes later saying that he had a show in LA, I texted him asking if I could go to the show and he didn't take even a minute to answer yes with a lot of emojis, I told him to send me the details and immediately texted my agent asking if she could book me a flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles on Tuesday and locked my phone after that text so I could finish my food. I had been doing a good job keeping Neymar out of my mind because I knew that if I start thinking about him or about the moments we shared together since we saw each other again, I'd be lost. I went to my room and fell asleep after I ate, the fact that I hadn't slept properly on the last day made the "nap" last about ten hours and I woke up at 9 in the morning wearing my v-neck cotton cami and skinny jeans, I would have kept sleeping but my phone was ringing loudly.