Chapter 32

A/N: I STILL HATE THIS 'WRITING TOOL' SHIT. WATTPAD I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALREADY UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU WANTED MY LIFE AS A WRITER TO BE EASIER YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, EVERYTIME YOU DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE YOU RUIN MY LIFE SO PLEASE STOP IT.

ok you can read now.
And leave beautiful inline comments that I love.

Chapter 32: The "Just in Case" Sequence..

Two Weeks Later

Javis' POV

I've been on bed since the last two weeks and I can't take it anymore, Ney let me get up only three days ago after I begged, and begged and proved him that I was feeling better and nothing hurt. I haven't worked out since then and I have to be in shape for my work. Neymar left for training almost an hour and I was bored trying to find something on the TV, I was falling asleep but my phone vibrated showing a notification of the Nike Training app, saying that new exercises were added to my routine, I opened it and checked them and in a matter of seconds I was getting up and looking for my clothes, I found my sportswear and went to the house gym and my eyes fell on the treadmill, I adjusted the bandage on my waist and began walking first, I put my headphones on and the song El Perdón filled my ears, I slowly began walking faster and when the chorus came I started running. Working out after all the past events felt great, for me training is a way to liberate myself and feel stronger, plus it makes my body look great.

I spent almost thirty minutes running until I felt a pair of hands taking me by the waist and stopping the treadmill, making me stop brusquely. I stopped the music before trying to regain my breath, not really paying attention to the person who did this.

"What the hell are you doing?" Neymar asked with his arms crossed.

"Working out" I said with a smile, my breathing still heavy.

"You weren't supposed to do this, you were supposed to rest"

"I know" I said pouting. "But I couldn't stand it anymore, now I understand how you felt when you had to stay in bed without moving or doing what you like" I said hugging his waist.

"You're sweaty" He complained laughing but didn't move.

"You love it" I said looking up at him. "And, hey! I used the weird thing the doctor gave me" I said separating from him and lifting my top, showing the bandage and making Neymar laugh and shake his head. "Don't laugh! You're supposed to support me through this!" I said laughing, too.

"Come on! WhenI had the back brace you laughed at me everytime you saw it!" He said and I gasped.

"I did not, how can you say that?!"

"What am I gonna do with you?" He said carefully sneaking his arms in my waist.

"I don't know" I said placing my arms around his neck.

"I think I'll take you upstairs and make you take a shower" He said and I gasped.

"Are you implying something, mister?" I said with leaving a kiss on the spot below his ear, making his body shake with laughter.

"Yes I am" He said with a big smile and crinkles by his eyes appearing. "Do you want me to carry you or are you going to walk?" He said and I untangled his arms before sprinting towards the room's exit.

"Catch me if you can!" I said loudly and laughing.

"Hey, not too fast! You should not be running!" He said and I heard his steps from behind.

"La la la la la la la, I can't hear you!!" I said fastly reaching the top of the stairs.

"Don't challenge a player when it commes to running!" I heard his voice coming close so I hid behind the door of his room.

"I thought that speed only came when a ball was involved" I said and two seconds after he was in front of me.

"How disrepectful, Miss Sánchez" He said shaking his head in denial. "I think I need to punish you"

"I have to take a shower, remember?"

"How do you do it...?" He asked carefully pulling my body close to his.

"Do what?" I asked opening my eyes widely and placing my mouth close to his.

"To get me every single time" He said ending the gap between us.

His lips were softly dancing against mine, I felt his hands roaming aorund my back, he closed the door and took a step forward, my body was pressed against the wall and his hand undid the weird bandage on my waist, I smiled in the kiss and so did Neymar. My hands slowly began making their way up his torso, making him hum when I took his hoodie off, he decided to follow my prior actions taking off my shirt, I caught his lower lip between my teeth before whispering.

"Wasn't I supposed to not do any physical activities?" I asked cheekily, making him take off his shirt before responding.

"Shut up" He said before continuing with our previous actions.

His hands began roaming my torso again and in a couple of minutes we were close his bed and with our breathing uneven, we carried with our actions for a few minutes before I pushed his body to onto the bed, he giggled with his belt undid, he lifted his arms to touch me but I did him a signal, he quickly caught it and motioned his drawer. I opened it but when I did surprise filled my body and I couldn't contain my laugh, my body literally bended due to the laughter, Neymar was still in bed but he was sat on the bed and had a confused face.

"Twelve? Why the hell would you need twelve of these things?!" I said laughing and showing him the box of preservatives.

"Oh my God, why are you doing this?" He groaned, letting his back rest on the mattress again.

"Please tell me why do you need this amount of condoms, Jesus" I said still laughing.

"I don't know, just in case" He shrugged and his actions made me laugh even more. "Did this kill the mood?"

"Yes it did" I said still shaking from my laugh, in a matter of seconds Neymar joined me.

His arms reached from my body, I threw my body onto the bed and we both laughed, silence filled the room for a few seconds before Neymar spoke up.

"You still have to take the shower"

"You should use the number 12 instead of 10 and 11"

"Shut up" He groaned.

"Oh! Now I get it! It's a sequence...! 10, 11 and 12!"

"I hate you" He said kissing my lips softly.

"Good thing I love you" I said smiling at him, loving every second.

----------

MY MUM IS GOING TO KILL ME IF I DONT TURN THIS OFF RIGHT NOW.

I LOVE YOU ALLLL SO MUCH!

HEY IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH KIK SO IF YOU TALK TO ME PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE BC ALL OF MY CONVERSATIONS WERE DELETED 😫😫😫😫 (the username is allaboutthatbombshh if you want to talk 😂)

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND IGNORE ANY ERROR BECAUSE ITS LATE AND I HATE THIS <3

I LOVE YOUUUU