Chapter 14

FIRST CHAPTER OF 2015!!!!!! :D

I'm sorry if this isn't very good, i've been trying to write this chapter since two days ago and now my beloved neighbours are throwing a party and it's full of drunk people outside, so... yea.

Chapter 14: New Kind Of Tension.

Javi's POV

After the lunch we went back you our bedrooms to finish to pack the last things before heading to the airport, I was exhausted to say at least,  I was hoping that I would catch some sleep on the plane because I surely didn't want to spend the little time I was going to have in Tocopilla sleeping, I'll probably take Esai on a walk on the beach, I can take Davi with me if he wants and, of course, if Neymar lets me. After several minutes of thinking about my plans back on my hometown I felt my eyes close and I didn't notice when I was asleep.

-

I don't know how much time I spent sleeping but I knew that it wasn't enough because I was still very sleepy. My phone screen lit up and Laia's face appeared, I groaned knowing that it was time to leave. I rubbed my eyes before getting up and taking my suitcases, I made my way to the elevator with, probably, the worst kind of sleepy face in the world. The doors opened and immediately two men dressed in red took my things and placed them on with the others.

"Looks like you had a good nap" Alexis said smirking while messing with my hair, completely ignoring the death glare I gave him.

"Shut up, when are we leaving?"

"Right now" Laia said coming out of nowhere making Alexis and I jump in surprise.

"I almost died of a heart attack!" Alexis said placing his right hand on his heart. "We've been married for like a day, it's too early for you to try to kill me!" He said making Laia roll her eyes while I exploded in a fit of giggles.

"What is so funny?" Neymar said appearing from behind.

"Laia just tried to kill me" Alexis exaggerated.

"Isn't too early for that?" Neymar said laughing and Laia hit his shoulder.

"That's what I said!" Alexis said and I was almost on the floor laughing, even if it wasn't that funny.

"Javiera, that wasn't funny" Laia said serious and I stopped laughing, which made Neymar laugh. "Please don't" Laia groaned, making Alexis laugh. "Come on!" Laia complained and before I had the chance to say something, the guards approached us.

"Sorry to interrupt you but the cars are ready to take you to the airport" A man who was way taller than all of us said.

"Okay, who leaves on the first car?" Alexis said staring one of the guards.

"Ms. Sánchez and Mr. Da Silva will be going with Josh and Michael" He pointed two guards that were identical, literally. "We'll be going now to avoid any contact with reporters" He said with a very deep voice that actually scared me. "Follow me" He said while a guard was placed behind us and the other was in front of us.

"I hadn't been called Mr. Da Silva in ages" Neymar whispered in my ear, making me laugh and making one of the guards to gave us a look.

We stopped talking (if you can call that an actual conversation). While we were walking I wondered why did we need all this security thing, I mean, we just needed to get to the airport! But then I started thinking that THE Neymar was on the same car as me and if something happened to him it'd be a huge problem for everyone, same goes for Alexis.

"We won't be stopping on the airport, we are going straight to the landing strip so have your passports in your hands to make it easier, please" I was about to complain because I was looking forward buying a chocolate bar but I quickly shut my mouth, knowing it was pointless to even disagree. 

"I didn't bring my passport" Neymar whispered with his eyes widening and I'm sure mine did too.

"You what?!" I said alarmed. He didn't say anything for a good minute, then he exploded in a fit of giggles and I felt the air return to my lungs. "You are an idiot!" I said smacking his arm.

"I was just trying to lighten the mood" He said shrugging.

"There wasn't any tension!" I said half serious, half laughing.

"Yes there was!" Neymar laughed.

"What kind of tension?!" I asked him laughing, ready to laugh at his answer but he just suggestively wiggled his eyebrows, I didn't catch it at first but then I did... "Neymar!" I said loudly, slapping his arm, again.

"Come on, admit it" He said laughing.

"There isn't any sexual tension between us" I said, feeling my cheeks reddening. "You have a girlfriend, Jesus" I laughed.

"Would you be mad if I told you that I left my passport on the suitcase?

"Probably"

"Then I won't tell you" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are such a kid" I said shaking my head, still laughing.

"You love me, anyway" He shrugged before taking a deep breath and telling the guards that his passport was on his suitcases. I swear I had never seen him more scared to talk with someone.

---

THIS IS LIKE

THE WORST FILLER CHAPTER

EVER

LIKE EVER

EVER.

My inspiration's been like 0%, literally.

I hope 2015 is treating you well :D

I LOOOVE YOUUU.