Chapter 37

I'm watching High School Musical and Gabriella is singing "When there was me and you" and i didn't remember it being this sad (? like idk if it's because of my period, because i'm getting old or bc i hadn't seen it in a while (like a month lmao). idk it's sad.

Chapter 37: Happy.

The Next Day

Javi's POV.

My eyes involuntarily opened due to the sound outside the hotel room, I groaned and stretched but my left arm hit Ney's head, making him groan and move and he didn't wake up. I softly giggled and began pinching his nose and cheeks but he just mumbled something before going back to his sleep, I pouted before discovering my hands were cold and an idea came to my head. He was just in his boxers and didn't enjoy coldness at all so I slowly placed my hands on his lower stomach and back, making him jump slightly and open his eyes. He noticed what I was doing and groaned.

"Javi, what are you doing?" He said with his typical morning voice, making me giggle.

"I was bored, and it's pretty late" I said not even knowing the time. He groaned again and checked the hour on his phone.

"It's 8:45! That's not late" He complained.

"Barcelona is an hour ahead, you should be used to it" I said lowering a bit and kissing the corner of his mouth.

"And New York is like five hours behind, it doesn't make sense!" He laughed placing his arm around my waist.

"You can't blame me for wanting to spend time with my boyfriend" I said opening staring at him with my eyes opened widely.

He smirked before responding: "I think you spend a pretty good time with him a few hours ago" I blushed and hit his chest, trying to break the embrace.

"I hate you!" I said laughing but he hid his face on my neck.

"You love me and I love you" He said and his voice sounded muffled against my skin. "If you didn't love me, you wouldn't have done that last night" He said laughing and I hit his chest, again.

"Enough, Neymar" I said laughing.

"Okay, I'm sorry" He said repeatedly kissing my face with a smile on his lips.

"At what time are we meeting Alexis and Laia?" I said lazily tracing patterns on his torso.

"12:30, I think. We have time, don't worry" Ney said while running his hands through my hair.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him while sitting on the bed.

"Yeah... We consumed a lot of energy last night so" He said and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"Then I guess you'll have to recover energies tonight, that's a pity" I said sighing and getting up but Neymar's hand took mine, throwing me to the bed again.

"That hurt me, you know" He said placing himself on top of me.

"Did it really? I'm sorry" I said smiling cockily.

"Do you know how much I run during a game?" He said almost whispering.

"No, but you probably don't get as tired as you got last night" I said with the sexiest voice I could before giggling.

"I'll get my revenge" He said smirking before catching my lower lip between his teeth.

"We'll see if you get your energy back by that moment" I winked before softly pushing him onto the bed and getting up.