Epilogue.

Neymar's POV.

Amália Belen was born a year and a day after we got married.

Right after we got married we decided we were ready to start trying for children, and nine months after our princess arrived in our lives to make it happier.

Nine months before.

I arrived home from training. Days in Barcelona were becoming rougher, my mind wasn't completely focused and I couldn't shake the sense that, professionally, I needed something else to feel complete.

Camarada and Poker ran towards me like they always did, wiggling their tails in excitement as I took my shoes off and left the car keys on the table. I went upstairs expecting to be alone since my wife was supposed to fly to Madrid for a shoot, but I found her sitting on the edge of out bed nervously biting her nails.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" I said surprised but with a smile on my face, it was always the best feeling to see her after I came from training.

"I couldn't get on the plane," She said with her voice trembling a bit.

I frowned, "Are you okay? You don't look very good,"

"I need to tell you something, but you have to close your eyes," She said and I was sure my face had transformed into a big question mark. "Ney, just do it," She smiled softly.

I closed my eyes and heard a drawer being opened. I could feel her breathing nearer and my body involuntarily jumped when I felt her taking my hand and placing something.

"You can open them now," She whispered after she left a kiss on my hand.

I lifted my hand and saw a white stick, but my mind didn't process until I saw two thin lines. My eyes almost popped from my face as my mouth opened. I didn't know what to do until I hear my wife's soft voice.

"I'm pregnant," I lifted my gaze and saw her nervously standing in front of me.

I took a step forward and closed the space between us. I hid my face in the crook of her neck and let a few tears slip, the emotion was overwhelming as I tried to process the fact that I was going to have a baby with the love of my life.

"We are going to have a baby," I said in disbelief.

"We are going to have a baby," She repeated and softly kissed my lips.

My hands slowly made their way to her belly. My eyes closed and could picture our future.

Life was amazing.

-

Javi was five months pregnant when I broke the news.

"Paris?" She asked in disbelief.

"I know it sounds rushed and maybe like it doesn't make sense, but I need something more. Barça isn't giving it to me anymore," I sincerely said.

Javi stayed silent for a few moments before smiling and placing a hand on her belly. "We are going to follow you anywhere. I just want you to be happy, and if you feel like Paris is our next stop, then Paris it is,"

"Then maybe we should go to Paris and start looking for a house?"

"Should we bring the pups and go as a family?" She suggested.

"I'll get working on it," I kissed her lips and called my agent.

Life was wonderful.

-

The day Amália was born was one of the happiest I've ever been.

From the moment I held her in my arms I knew I was doomed, I'd make everything she wanted in a heartbeat, she already had me wrapped around her finger. My little girl.