Chapter 10.

Literally wrote the whole chapter listening this

Drown - Bring Me The Horizon

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande & The Weeknd

Postcards and Polaroids - Sleeping with Sirens

Take Me To Church - Hozier

Chapter 10: Talks, Promises, Stories & Alexis.

Javi's POV

I was searching for the bathroom when I heard screams coming from the men's bathroom, I thought about going inside but I didn't know who was inside; well, at least not when I heard a voice that I knew way too well. My eyes opened widely and I didn't have to think twice before harshly opening the door where Neymar had Marc by his collar, about to punch him.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I said staring speechless at both of them.

"Javi" Neymar whispered in, panic? I don't know.

"What is wrong with the both of you?!" I said loudly but then I remembered that people could easily hear us.

"Javi, don't worry. Everything's okay" Marc said fixing his tie while saying at Neymar.

"I hope so, if you are gonna fight or whatever, is not the moment" I said angrily before turning around to walk away. Just when I started walking a voice called my name.

"Javiera!" Neymar said approaching me and my breathing suddenly became heavy. I knew I was supposed to say something but he interrupted me. "Can we talk? Please" He pleaded.

"Not now" I said with my voice surprisingly stronger and calm than what I thought.

"Javi, please" He said fixing his eyes on me.

"Please, not now" I said giving him a cold stare, I began walking again when someone, him, took my arm, making me stop. I didn't turn for a few seconds, trying to calm my breathing. "What, Neymar?" I said turning around.

"We have to talk"

"I know!" I said growing tired. "But not now, not here"

"When? Tell me when" Neymar said and I raised my eyebrow.

"We'll have lot of time after this" I said trying to move his hand.

"Promise me that we will talk after this" He said with strong voice but it sounded like a plea.

"I promise, now please let me go" I said closing my eyes and I felt his grip loosening.

I quickly composed myself before starting making my way back to the party, Laia and Alexis were still dancing and so were most of the guests, I sighed and decided that needed a drink; I made my way to the bar where people were hardly working trying to attend all the guests orders. A green/blue/red drink was placed in front of me, I took it and started walking towards the exit, it was cold but I didn't really care, my mind was on the hazel eyed boy who, still to this day, had my heart. I sat down and spent good ten minutes staring at the stars by myself until someone decided to join me.

"Hello there, hermanita" Alexis cheerful self said sitting next to me and I smiled softly at him.

"What are you doing here, your wife is inside" I said giving him my best smile.

"And my sister is here, by herself... What's the difference?"

"That she is your wife, and i'm your sister" I said with an obvious tone.