Chapter 16.

Chapter 16: Home.

Javi's POV

If I say that Davi's words didn't break my heart I would be lying, we stayed there for about two minutes until Neymar awkwardly coughed, making me get up and Davi complain.

"Come on, you haven't seen me in a while either!" Neymar pouted while messing Davi's hair, making him giggle.

"I can leave you alone, if you want" I said pointing the exit.

"No! No, no, please don't" Neymar said quickly. "Let's go find Alexis and Laia, we are supposed to be leaving soon" He said lifting Davi up in his arms.

"They shouldn't be very far, lets get going"

"Daddy I'm hungry" Davi whined making me laugh and Neymar groan.

"Come on, I'm sure you ate during the flight" Neymar said making Davi cover his eyes.

"We can go to grab something to eat before we board" I suggested.

"Okay. You were lucky this time, eh?" Neymar said Davi who giggled again. "Where to?

"I don't know, what are you hungry for, Davi?

"Cake" He said clapping his hands.

"We can go to Starbucks" I suggested.

"Okay, let's go" Neymar said starting walking.

We walked towards Starbucks that wasn't very crowded, there only were two boys waiting before us, one of them was wearing a Barcelona jersey but he didn't notice that THE Neymar was behind him but I think the cashier did because when he saw him he literally gasped which made the boys turn around.

"Holy shit" The one with the jersey said.

"Hi" Neymar said waving at them a bit awkwardly due to the fact that Davi was on his arms.

"Can we take a picture? Please" The boy pleaded.

"Uhm, sure" He said looking at me.

"Here" I said extending my arms to hold Davi. 

"Are you guys back together or...?" The boy that wasn't wearing the Barça jersey asked.

"Uhm, no" Neymar answered scratching his arm awkwardly.

"I'm hungry" Davi said sleepy.

"I know baby, wait a bit, okay?" I said leaving a kiss on his blond hair.

"How did the wedding go?" The cashier asked with his voice shaky.

"Amazing, it was all very nice" Neymar said after taking pictures with the two boys. "Do you want a picture?" Neymar asked the cashier who almost passed out, making Neymar laugh quietly.

"Can we have a picture with you too?" The boy that wasn't wearing the jersey asked me.

"Uhm, sure. Wait till he finished so he can carry him" I said smiling at him then at Davi.

"You are even more beautiful in person, did you know?" The boy said in a flirty tone, making me want to laugh.

"Yes, she does know." Neymar said giving him a big, fake smile. "I can carry him now" He said taking Davi in his arms.