Chapter 27

THIS CHAPTER MAY BOT BE AS LONG AS THE PAST ONES BUT I THINK IT DESERVES ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND INLINE COMMENTS :'D and deserves a playlist because what is a chapter without a chapter (im feeling very hyper)

Robbers - The 1975

You & I - One Direction

Close As Strangers - 5sos

Afortunada - Francisca Valenzuela

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

One Last Time - Ariana Grande

Inseparable - Jonas Brothers

Chapter 27: Robbers.

A Week Later

Javi's POV

The campaign was one of the best things that ever happened to me, it was fun to shoot and people in general were amazing. I've been back in Barcelona for three days now and I've spent two of them sleeping and eating so just today I was calling Helen to organize my future campaigns and works once I go back to New York after this 'vacations' I took after all the weddings thing. I skyped Laia while my brother was training before going to buy some things I was missing due to my eating the past days, I bought lots and lots of junk food, deciding I would work out a bit more than usual after it; as I was walking to my car I felt like if someone was following me but it didn't really scared me, maybe it was some fan or curious person and I tend to get very paranoid sometimes so I just let it go.

-

It was almost midnight and I didn't know why but I felt the need to take a shower before calling Helen to coordinate the dates and stuff, I wore a pair of skinny jeans, white Converse and a light blue thin sweater because it wasn't extremely cold. My hair was wet and I needed another towel but when I opened the bathroom door I almost had a heart attack; two men were pointing on my direction, one with a gun and other with a knife, I felt my breath hitch on my throat as I dropped the towel on the floor and the man with the knife put his free arm around my neck chocking me as the other hand was holding his weapon on my temple.

"You'll be good and let us look all over this place, if you do any sound or move even one bit I won't doubt in killing you, you heard me?" The man said with raspy voice and I could only close my eyes tightly while I felt the other man's hand on my body. "I asked if you heard me!" He asked tightening the grip on my neck.

"Yes" I whispered while quietly sobbing and shaking.

"Good" He said throwing me with force on the bathroom floor.

I felt my back landing on the hard cold floor tiles but I couldn't think on the physical pain, I could only think about getting out of the bathroom and getting help but I didn't know how, I though I hadn't brought my phone with me but my eyes suddenly found my silver iPhone laying where my clothes had been before, I moved ignoring the pain on my back and head and immediately dialing the police, they answered me quickly and while I whispered my address and everything, they said they were on their way but I needed to tell someone else who would keep me company if I make it alive out of here, different names started wandering my head.

Alexis and Laia are all the way over in London.

I haven't spoken to Marc in a long time.

Dani is probably asleep or partying.

Claudio is spending time with his family and they all turned off their phones.

Arturo is in Italy.

Eduardo is in Chile with her daughter.

And he was the only person left...

Neymar.