Chapter 36

(i know that image is from the 2013 VSFS and Cara used it but useyour imgination that was the best i could come up with lmaoooooooo <3)

It took me so long to finish this so i made myself a playlist in apple music (it's life, who needs spotify lmao) just bc.

New Romantics - Taylor Swift

Don't Look Down - Martin Garrix ft. Usher

You're My Favorite Song - Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato (knsudsfasdj)

Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5

Chapter 36: We Never Broke Up.

Javi's POV

Today was the day. The alarm rang at 6 AM and the day was just starting, I went to the shower before heading to the hotel's gym where most of the girls were already, I greeted all of them before elongating and choosing a playlist to begin the work out.

-

I went back to my room to take a shower and prepare for leaving. I could hear paparazzi waiting for us outside the hotel; it was all part of the show so I left it and kept getting ready. I wore a pair of black knee-high boots, a black leather jacket and jeans; I put all my electronic devices on my bag so i could keep myself entertained. I was applying a bit of mascara when someone knocked on the door telling that it was time to leave, I collected all my things before leaving the hotel room, the hall was full of people talking. I was going to check my phone when Helen, my manager, found me and began talking.

"I had been looking for you!" She said kissing my cheek while unlocking her iPad. "Ok so, your itinerary"

"I thought we had already talked that..."

"There were some changes, darling" She said giving me her sweet smile. "There are several interviews and shows before you get ready and you were chosen for two of them, the official Victoria's Secret pre-show and other for a TV channel, please don't ask me the name because I can't remember" She said and we both laughed. "The second will mostly ask you about the whole Angel experience and the first will ask all kind of things, from how you prepare for this to how is your brother or how did you sleep" Helen said writing something.

"Should I avoid any question?"

"Not really, just answer them like you know to... with class" She said smirking, making me giggle.

Helen kept telling me the itinerary for today and the next couple of days until one of the Victoria's Secret managers clapped his hands catching everyone's attention before announcing we were going to head to the place where the show was going to be held. The sound of heels clicking against the marble floor flooded the room, making most of us laugh because it was pretty coordinated. Reporters were waiting for us outside the hotel, we posed for them before going to the SUVs that were driving us, I got inside and soon Karlie, Martha and Sara followed, the suv immediately began moving and the four of us took our phones and began snapping pictures, I opened Instagram and posted a picture with the caption "IT'S HAPPENING! we are readyy to blow your mindss ;) #VAMOS @marhunt @karliekloss @sarasampaio <3". Not even ten minutes after we were arriving and paparazzi were going crazy but we just smiled and went inside where people dressed in black welcomed us and gave us a credential with our names and a pale pink with black borders robe. They showed us around; we got to see the press zone, make-up & hair station, etc. I was dropping my things when Helen came and told me it was time for the first interview, I took my phone and important things and let her drove me to a small room with flowers and make-up, a man with red hair greeted me and began his work, we talked a bit before I was ready and Helen went to find me.