Chapter 42

hey there! before you read i wanted to tell you that i know that end up in june-july and footballers vacations begin there but i didn't want to skip all that time so we'll pretend that la liga, champions and everything finish in april lmao.

Oh, and i wrote this chapter listening to "In the Name of Love" by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha 🙄🙉❤️❤️

----------

Chapter 42: In The Name of Love

Javi's POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, we've wanted to do this for so long but..." I said staring at the maps we had on the table.

"But nothing! It's the perfect time. We've always had this plan and now we have the time to do it! And you know we don't have to worry about money and those things" He shrugged.

"So... What's your plan" I said taking one of the maps in my hands.

"Well, I think we should start from the north of Brazil" He placed his finger on the map. "And then we create a plan for what we want to visit. I think we should avoid big cities maybe, we've been to Rio and São Paulo way too many times"

"But Rio is like, my favorite city in the world" I pouted.

"What if instead of Rio we go to Búzios? It's kind of near and it's beautiful" He said and I agreed with him.

"I'm not sure where to start, there's a lot of places I want to visit with you" I said taking my country's map on my hands.

"Whatever you chose will be perfect, but remember the condition" Neymar said smirking.

"Which condition?" I said narrowing my eyes, not remembering.

"It has to end on the Atacama Desert" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh, I remember. I don't understand why, though"

"We said we were going to surprise each other" He winked and kissed my cheek.

"What are you planning?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, trust me" He kissed my lips softly and hugged my waist.

"Helen already booked my last campaing before vacation..." I said not looking at him.

"Really? When is it?"

"The day before la Liga's last game" I said hiding my face on his shoulder.

"What? Are you serious?" He said placing his hands on my shoulders and softly pushing me away.

"I tried to convince Helen to change it but Carolina Herrera had been trying to book me for quite some time and I'm so sorry but LA is my last stop and it's the day before the final " I said keeping a straight face.

"It's whatever, don't worry" He said rolling his eyes.

"Don't get mad! It's not like I had a say or something! You know I'd rather been supporting you than doing that" I said trying to hug him.

"Don't worry about it, it's over. You can send me a good luck message" He said trying to smile at me before heading to the backyard to play with the dogs.

I sighed and headed to our bedroom, I closed the door and a smile appeared on my face. I didn't feel great for making him feel bad but my plan was working perfectly. I walked towards the window to see him playing with Poker on the grass while holding Camarada in his arms. I almost ran to the backyard to tell him it was a lie and that I was going to be on time to see him shine as usual but remembered he had done the same when it was the Victoria's Secret fashion show.