Chapter 31

(a/n): im so drunk while writing this 😂

Jk jk I'll tell the story at the end 😂

Chapter 31: The Angel & The Player.

Javi's POV

The rest of the way to his home was calm, there wasn't too much traffic so it didn't take us long, I smiled in my mind knowing that the last two times I had been here I ended up crying, I think Neymar noticed because he immediately took my hand and squeezed it, I smiled at him before the car stopped, Neymar handed the man I had seen the other day the keys before opening the door and helping me to get out of the car.

"Does anything hurt?" Neymar asked me sweetly while guiding me through the garden. with his hand around my waist.

"No, it's okay" I said slowly walking.

(i hate this new writing format wtf wattpad, keep reading)

"Can you walk the stairs or should I carry you?" He said once we were inside.

"I can walk, don't..." I was interrupted by his arms carefully lifting my body bridal style.

"I don't know why I asked" He said smiling while going upstairs like if I weighted nothing.

"Where will you leave me?"

"My room, of course" He answered like it was nothing.

"I suppose I'll sleep in other bed" I said to annoy him and I knew it worked when he stopped moving and glared at me.

"Very funny" He said reaching the top of the stairs. "You're gonna rest while I go to get your clothes" He said leaving my body on top of the bed.

"I don't want you to see my underwear" I said half joking half serious.

"Like if I hadn't seen it before" He said cheekily and I slapped his arm. "I can't promise anything" He said pecking my lips softly.

{[(*OMG I JUST READ THAT BIG SEAN AND ARI BROKE UP IM CRYING*)]}

"I'm hungry" I pouted and Neymar laughed.

"Go make yourself something to eat, then" He joked and I glared at him. "I'm joking, I'll tell Marcela to cook you something, okay?" He kissed my temple.

"Okay, can you tell her that just a salad, please?" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? You have to eat something else"

"It's November and the most important fashion show is in less than a month, I can't eat all kind of things" I said and Ney sighed.

"You know you can eat 'healthy' like two weeks before the show but you can't now, you're weak and you need the proteines and stuff" He said crossing his arms over his chest and staring at me like a child.

"Don't look at me like that! You know I can't be a gram over than the stipulated" I said sighing.

"I know you can't and I understand it, but you have to understand that you are weak and that you have to take care of yourself" He said kissing my temple. "And you are beautiful, it doesn't matter how much you weigh and if they don't see it, they're idiots blinded by their stupid definition of beauty" He said and I blushed.

"Who are you and what did you do with my Brazilian guy" I said laughing.

"I'm Goldy, remember?" He laughed rolling his eyes.