Chapter 25

(Karlie as in like Karlie Kloss, you can read now:)

Chapter 25: You Did Not.

Neymar's POV

"How comes that no one told me that?!" I said exasperated.

"We thought you knew" He said and my breath hitched on my throat.

"How would I have known?! It hasn't been on the news, I haven't talked to her...!"

"Hey, calm down. You'll probably won't see her a lot, just when Nike presents all the faces working for this campaign and maybe when you're shooting but you're gonna promote for football, she'll work something completely different" He said and I tried to formulate an answer but I couldn't. Just as I was going to answer the flight hostess asked me to turn off my phone.

"I have to go now, we'll talk when I land" I said with no emotion on my voice.

"See you here, Neymar" He said and I turned off my phone.

Javiera and I on the same event, for the same brand, at the same city after we decided to definitely break it, what? I sighed when the plane started moving, I didn't want to imagine what will be like watching her while she is shooting; I had done that many times back when we were dating and I always had a hard time trying to focus on other thing that wasn't her when she asked me to tear my eyes away from her because I made her nervous, I chuckled at the memory of those times but they were quickly interrupted by the plane taking off and, sadly, she was still on my mind. Get over her, Neymar.

-

I slept almost the whole flight and I could have keep sleeping if it wasn't for the girl asking me what I wanted to eat for breakfast. I didn't notice and we were already landing on San Francisco, I turned on my phone and immediately called Matt, my manager, to tell him that I had already landed in San Francisco and he answered telling me that he was waiting for me on the SUV and that paparazzi were also waiting for me which wasn't too pleasant. Just as I was leaving the pilot asked me for a picture which I happily obliged before my two bodyguards dragged me outside where the first flashes could be seen, they told me to not answer anything, just wave and smile before getting inside. People were staring at me through the glass while I was walking and I just smiled at them and in the blink of an eye I was being blinded by the cameras.

Neymar, is it true that you broke up with Bruna?

Why did you cheat on Bruna with your ex?

How do you feel with sharing the spotlight with Javiera?

How do you feel with Niall and Javiera's relationship? Wasn't he your friend?

Is it true that you and Javiera had a kid and keep him hidden? Really? What's wrong with these people imagination.

It wasn't was bad as I thought it was going to be, the bodyguards didn't have much trouble clearing the space and not even ten seconds passed until I was on the SUV where Matt was waiting for me.

"Hello! How was the flight" He said colliding our hands.

"It was good, I slept most of it" We both laughed. "Where's Chris?" My publicist.

"He is waiting for us on the hotel. You'll get to rest and settle for a few hours before the press conference"

"Where is it gonna be?"

"One of the hotel meeting rooms, yours is the last one because you're the last one arriving"

"Everyone's there? You know..."