Chapter 15

INLINE COMMENTS ARE THE BEST, tho.

Chapter 15: Taking Off, Hand Holding & Alexis.

Neymar's POV

The car left us right where the jet was, Alexis and Laia's hadn't arrived yet but the guards weren't too pleased after I made them stop for my passport so they left immediately left us there after we got out of the car.

"If you hadn't put your passport in your suitcase, this wouldn't be happening" Javi mumbled crossing her arms, biting a smile.

"Come on, someone will notice us here waiting, and Alexis with Laia shouldn't take too long" I said shrugging.

"Have you talked with Davi?"

"Yes, before we left the hotel?"

"When was the last time you saw him?" She asked fixing her eyes in mine in curiosity.

"About... Three months? I don't remember, but it's been a long time"

"He must be excited, then" She said giving me one of her beautiful smiles.

"He is, and so am I" I said smiling. "He doesn't know you'll be there, though. He'll be surprised"

"Is that good or...?"

"He loves you, of course it's good" I said and she smiled in return. "He missed you, you know... He asked for you, still to this day"

"I missed him either, but I thought that it wasn't the most appropriate thing to call and ask for him, you know..." She said awkwardly and I knew it was the moment to bring it again.

"Javi I..." I started my speech but the car where Alexis and Laia were coming parked beside us.

"We have a long flight ahead, don't worry" Javi said giving me a smile before approaching the guys car, leaving me with a stupid smile on my face.

-

"I hope you didn't have to wait too long, there was traffic" Alexis said getting out of the car.

"Don't give me that bullshit, you were behind us and we even stopped because Neymar left his passport on the suitcase" Javi said and I couldn't help it but laugh.

"I'm serious! What do you think?! That we made the driver pull over to have sex or something?!" Alexis asked surprised but laughing a the same time.

"I wouldn't be surprised" Javi said and earned a friendly slap from Laia.

"We caught all the red lights, that's what happened" Laia explained. "Why aren't you inside, though?" Laia asked pointing the plane.

"Because it's closed...?" Javi said in an obvious tone.

"But the workers are inside, you just had to make a sign to the pilot" Laia said pointing to the pilot.

"Well, we clearly didn't notice that" I said jokingly.

"What are we waiting for, then? The sooner we leave, the sooner we arrive at the beautiful country were the sexiest siblings come from" Alexis said taking Javi by her shoulders.

"Just go inside" Laia laughed while being greeted by the flight attendants.

"Admit it! We are awesome!" Alexis yelled, making Javi laugh and Laia giving him a disapproval look. "She's just jealous we are too awesome" Alexis said giving Javi a kiss on her temple before heading to the stairs of the jet.