Chapter 44

Is there someone still here? Well, I like to believe so. If not, I still will be giving this story that i hold so deeply in my heart an end. I hope you enjoy it ❤️

Chapter 44: The End.

Javi's POV

Barcelona was cold.

And it wasn't just that, it was heavily raining but that didn't stop Laia and Antonella from coming with me to choose my wedding dress.

My freaking wedding dress.

It seemed like only days ago Neymar had gotten on one knee and asked me to be with him for the rest of our lives, and it seemed ridiculous that in only one more month we were going to be husband and wife. It didn't make any sense because everything had happened so fast, but somehow I didn't even doubt that this is what was supposed to happen from the very beginning, from the very first time we saw each other at Camp Nou.
There was no doubt at this point that he was the love of my life.

I woke up and noticed Neymar had already left for practice and my only companion were Camarada, who was lying right next to me, and Poker, who was sleeping on the floor next to some shirt my fiancé had probably thrown in the morning. I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram, capturing the dogs sleeping and posting it on my story.

I had been a bit inactive since Ney and I took our vacation, just posting when the agency asked me to and when I felt like it, but to be honest, I hadn't posted much lately because the last picture was one of Neymar leaving a kiss on my hand, where you could clearly notice the ring on my finger, and he had posted the same, and we had managed to shake Instagram a bit since both posts had a couple of million likes each.
Saying people had gone crazy was an understatement; we got messages from everyone, from Niall, to Justin Bieber, to pretty much everyone in Barcelona and the Angels from VS, to Bruna (which felt a bit weird if you ask me) and that made us realize that there was a lot of people we had to invite, but at the same time we didn't want the wedding to become just another party so we invited our closest friends and family to the actual ceremony, and then almost 400 to the party, because we weren't very interested on having three weddings like by brother and Laia had.

Oh, speaking of Laia...

I heard someone knock on the room, but already knowing who it was I adjusted my head on the comfy pillow and pretended to be asleep, but the person knocking knew better and just barged into the room.

"I know you're up, I saw your Instagram story," Laia said laughing.

I groaned, not wanting to get up. "I want to stay in bed, is that so hard to understand?"

"Uh, yeah. If you want to stay in bed the same day you're supposed to do your last wedding dress fitting I'd say you have some kind of problem," Laia told me and I rolled my eyes internally.

"It's raining," I whined.

"Yes, typical day in London,"

"We are in Barcelona,"

"I know that, I was just trying to make a point. Rain doesn't stop people from going to see their wedding dress," Laia said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What if I don't like how the dress looks like?"

"You do realize your dress is a custom Dior wedding dress, right?" Laia said and I counted to ten in my head before sitting up.

"You are the worst wedding planner, ever." I said laughing.

"You love me."

"I just love your kid, who happens to be my nephew."