HAPPY NEW YEAR

OH MY
I can't believe this is year is almost over (at least for me, for some of you is already over 😂)
I'm in the bathroom atm because we are eating with my family and I'm not supposed to get up but, hey I love you way too much!

Well, here in Chile is 23.56 so I have 4 minutes left so I'll be quick.

THANKS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR, I was talking with one of you (an amazing person) that the first

OH MY GOD ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT SO I WILL HAVE TO STOP WRITING OMG ILL KEEP WRITING NEXT YEAR *jumps*

HEY, im writing from 2015! asssdfgjklkjgf. After ten minutes of intense hugging and thirty minutes of fireworks im able to write :)

Just like I was saying while writing on 2014 *winks* I was talking about how this year (last year) started horrible, as in hospitals, therapy (i've been on therapy since i was like 9 but that isnt important), i didnt wanna go to school and all that kind of shit but i started feeling better and i started writing in this beautiful thing that is wattpad :)

I dont wanna bore you so all im gonna say is that i love you all so much, with all of my heart, all of you are amazing, you've lit up my life with every single message and comment, you guys are one of the best things that ever happened to me and im so thankful for every single one of you, no doubt about it.

I hope this new year comes with amazing things because im sure you deserve it, i love you all so much, thank you

Happy 2015 from the looooong and narrow country here in south america :)

LOVE YOU <3

(If you dont give a shir about this message, i'll upload tomorrow <3)