LAST THING I POST

THAT ISNT A CHAPTER IM SO SORRY.

I know you may be sick of these posts but i feel like i have to explain to you all why im not posting.

it's been like almost two weeks since i last posted and trust me, i've wanted to write so bad but i just can't find the time, and i'm not even exaggerating lol.

see, i'm in tercero medio, year 11 or however you call it lol, and my class and i are in charge of an alianza (not in the mood to explain it, some of you may know idk) and i've been busy af doing the missions, and rehearsing the coreographies and it's been nuts! I leave school to my classmate's houses to rehearse and keep rehearsing and literally just that and then im back at my house to study and sleep.

in other hand i've been in doctors and taking exams (i had to take a brain scanner and it was terrifyng) tomorrow i have one of many appointments. the thing is that since last month i've been getting terrible headaches and the doctor said it wasn't normal so i've avoided my laptop as much as possible, i'll have the results soon so i know what to do :)

nothing is like, relaxed in my life atm lol. like literally, my cousin was robbed two days ago and my boyfriend (or something like that lol) is being all difficult so i have all kind of drama lol

the main reason why im writing this is because i've gotten lots of messages lately. dont get me wrong, I LOVE YOUR MESSAGES! but most of them ask me if im going to continue writing the story or something and just because i take my time writing doesn't mean i'll stop writing! i'm like a very nervous person so those things like get me on my nerves lmao so please don't send those messages because if you do i'll probably be a nervous wreck after i read it and my friends would definitely not appreciate it xddddd.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME AND IM SO THANKFUL OF YOU I LOVE YOUUUUUUU.

PS: PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING INTERESTING OR FUNNY OR WHATEVER SO I CAN CLEAR MY MIND A BIT lollllll