Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Lets Give One More Fight.

Neymar's POV

The ambulance arrived and immediately took Javi, they put her a mask so she could breath normally, I tried to seem calm when we were on our way to the hospital but it was pretty difficult with the paramedics checking all her body and there wasn't any answer from her part; bruises were forming on her cheeks, her skin was paler than usual and her lips were turning purple, which scared me even more but the paramedics assured me she was fine and that it was normal after all the damage she had suffered. My eyes open widely when a man lifted her shirt in front of everybody's eyes, I think he noticed my surprised yet angry face and before he started doing his job he explained me what he was doing.

"We have to do this to check the severity of her wounds" He said awkwardly staring at me while Javi was laying kind of half naked in front of us.

"Just do what you have to do" I said not staring at him.

The guy sighed before lifting her shirt a bit more revealing her bruised torso and the sight made me cringe, deep blue and purple marks were forming almost everywhere with some blood stains, it looked terrible. The paramedic told the woman who was checking her breathing something before clearing his throat and looking at me.

"She probably has some broken ribs, we are not sure so as soon as we arrive at the hospital they'll do a few examinations"

"How long until we arrive to the hospital?" I asked trying to look outside but it was impossible.

"No more than five minutes. At the reception they'll ask you for her information, then you can probably go with her" He said and I nodded, not tearing my eyes off of her.

"When is she going to wake up?" I asked softly caressing her hair and the man shrugged.

"An hour, two hours, a day... It's uncertain" He said and I nodded, again. "Can I ask you something?" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yea, I think so"

"Didn't you two break up a while ago?" He said and I internally laughed. "You were dating this Brazilian girl, weren't you?"

"It's a complicated story" I sincerely said just before the ambulance stopped moving. "It's been a pleasure" I said carefully getting up.

"There are some reporters at the main entrance" A woman said and I groaned. "Don't worry, they aren't allowed to be here, someone should move them soon" She said giving me a warm smile.

"Thank you, can you please tell me exactly what are they going to do with her?" I said subtly stroking her hand, the woman sighed before responding.

"We don't know the effect and severity of the impacts. We'll know better once the results are ready" She said and I sighed staring at her body. "Don't worry, she'll be fine" She gave me a reassuring smile before the ambulance doors opened.

They told me to get out of the ambulance, I did as they told me and they immediately took the stretcher with her body out and rushed her inside the building, I sighed while pulling my hair, I wanted to be with her and know what they were doing to her, I unconsciously started walking towards the reception to check her in before going with her. An old woman stared at me before saying.

"How can I help you, sir?" She said with no expression.

"My girlfriend entered here a moment ago and in the ambulance they told me that I have to check her in here"