Chapter 33

Chapter 33: It's About Time To Be Back In Time.

Neymar's POV

These past weeks have been the best so far. I've gone training and Javi has been waiting for me when I arrive, after that we prepare something to eat and rest while talking abour our lives in our time apart and mostly talking about our future.

"I have to tell you something" She said sitting slightly from the bed.

"What's up?" I asked with my head resting in my hand.

"You know I'll be walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in like a week..." She said and I nodded. "Okay, you know that it's in London, right?"

"Where is this going?" I asked her laughing but a bit concerned.

"I have to go to New York in three more days"

"What?! Why are you telling me now?!"

"Helen called me while you were training, the last fittings are on Monday before we leave to London on Wednesday" She said pouting.

"When is the show?"

"Saturday. You'll go, right?" She said locking her eyes with me.

"I'm not sure" I said honestly but her eyes widened in sadness. "But I promise I'll try, nothing will stop me" I said stretching my arms and hugging her.

"You better do. Alexis and Laia will attend, you can't miss it" She said excitedly.

"What do I win?" I said smiling.

"I have a surprise" She said like a little girl and I laughed.

"What kind of surprise?" I said curiously.

"Uuh, you don't get to know" She pecked my lips before I gasped.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because you'll see if you go"

"I'll see it afterwards anyway" I said and she slapped my arm softly.

"You're ruining it!" She said covering her face with her hands while laughing.

"Okay, back to the point" I said sitting on the bed. "Do you have to leave?" I asked and she nodded pouting. "And why New York? I don't like that city" I said trying to not sound too serious.

"And why's that?" She asked placing her head on my thigh.

"Because you were there while we were apart... It reminds me I couldn't catch you that time" I said softly caressing her hair and staring at the ceiling.

"Baby..."She said softly looking up at me, then she sat up and straddled my hips. "I'm here now, don't worry about the past" She said kissing my lips.

"You won't leave again, okay?" I said flicking my gaze between her eyes and her lips, making her laugh.

"I promise, we'll be happy and together" She said kissing my lips before nuzzling her face on my neck.

"I have a proposal for you" I said after a couple of minutes.

"Do you?" She asked excitedly. I nodded. "What is it"

"Okay so, we play tomorrow..." I said scratching the back of my neck softly. "And I wanted to know if you'd make me the honor of going back to the girlfriend's box to support me" I said kind of nervously but she had a big smile plastered on her face.